Hacking DEAD [Shutdown]DragonInjector - Game Cart Payload Injector (Trinket M0 Clone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatinatorX

Hardware Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
www.dragoninjector.com
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone got a dragoninjector and wanna try this?

Hold D0 to change payload

Payloads will be counted out. Press D0 again to confirm
White LED confirms selection

Initial battery level indication when first powered up.

Triple-post.

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:MATTYTROG

EDIT: Pushed alpha2 as Simple-UF2 0.9.7.1

No UF2 files yet until confirmed it is all good for Dragon Injector.
https://github.com/mattytrog/Simple-UF2/tree/master/SIMPLE-UF2_v0971/main

I'm the only one who has one for now. :P

Still haven't had a chance to take a look unfortunately. I realized that what's holding up the project now is the case art, so now I'm trying to get that done before the weekend is out so I can order it along with the stickers and cases. I can tinker with the firmware during the week while things are in the mail.

I'll likely change the behavior a bit, just because there won't be any way to confirm the payload since as soon as the user lets do of D0 the DI will shut off (unless I'm missing something). Also, while a white LED would be cool, I had to use a single resistor on the anode to save space, so I have a feeling it will end up super dim. I'll test it out to see if I'm wrong.
Really appreciate your help on this. :grog:

(I know no one really cares about the case art, but graphic design is fun for me and I really wanted an excuse to make something cool. For anyone interested, exterior is done. 35mb image warning if you click that!)

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm the only one who has one for now. :P

Still haven't had a chance to take a look unfortunately. I realized that what's holding up the project now is the case art, so now I'm trying to get that done before the weekend is out so I can order it along with the stickers and cases. I can tinker with the firmware during the week while things are in the mail.

I'll likely change the behavior a bit, just because there won't be any way to confirm the payload since as soon as the user lets do of D0 the DI will shut off (unless I'm missing something). Also, while a white LED would be cool, I had to use a single resistor on the anode to save space, so I have a feeling it will end up super dim. I'll test it out to see if I'm wrong.
Really appreciate your help on this. :grog:

(I know no one really cares about the case art, but graphic design is fun for me and I really wanted an excuse to make something cool. For anyone interested, exterior is done. 35mb image warning if you click that!)

Any time you let go of D0 (you can just touch D0 and it will trigger blink payload, then sleep), payload is blinked out if its plugged in. If it is held longer that LONG_PRESS_TRIGGER, of course the payload count / selection begins. If it isn`t plugged in, then releasing D0 will kill EN to LDO and switch off.

What value did you use on the Anode? I`ll take a look.

The code is on testing branch on Simple-UF2 on my git if you want to play.

SethPDA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Wow man, you're making progress!
Maybe an ETA when we can expect the first batch of stuff to be released?

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Wow man, you're making progress!
Maybe an ETA when we can expect the first batch of stuff to be released?

Currently aiming for later this month. Waiting on artwork and cases for tester units. Then after tester units have been out for a short while, it should be released

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Got my test unit...

20190107_232310[1].jpg

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If I can't get my hands on one til release as a helper I doubt a BTC donation will help either :P

Nice rig
Nah. Its a rough-arsed job. Made one out of a G18 too (without ext. oscillator)

But it serves my purposes. Completely impractical as a dongle, but its not meant to be a dongle

But thank you!

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Latest DI injection count:1857 injections
What died: Nintendo Switch Console lost life before the Dragon Injector
Will this be retested: Yes, once MatinatorX gets a USB-C splitter cable so the switch can charge and have the DI going at the same time

Wow, that's amazing. Perhaps instead of a USB-C cable, we should just buy or lend him a second Switch. You can find a used Switch (tablet only) for around $90 on eBay.

Puts to rest any thoughts about whether the USB-C splitter could affect the battery life of the injector.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y