Hacking Shrinking Black Ops help?

SirTrollsalot133

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, so I'm slightly new to hacking. I have homebrew channel and I can use codes and stuff, but I want the ISO version of Blops(4.37gb?) because I sold my old disc copy. The problem is, I have a 4gb USB(3.75gb :( ) So I need two things....a good download for the ISO( I tried googling, nothing good comes up or theres like five things I have to download.) and a tutorial on shrinking the ISO down to 3.50gb or less. I heard you can take out the video files, and I only want to play Multiplayer and zombies. Can I take out campaign completely? Again, I want a step-by-step tutorial.

P.S- I still like Blops, and I have MW3, but I don't like the way it plays. I prefer Blops, and all my friends still play it.

*EDIT* Sorry if I put this in the wrong section. I decided I should put it in this one because I'm asking for a tutorial and not giving one, so....

SirTrollsalot133

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, well can you tell me what to look up on google for a good download, or will that count as a link :P Seriously. Can I ask for a Tut on Shrinking the ISO once I get it, and a list of programs I will need? Iv'e looked this stuff up, but to no avail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo