Shrinking Black Ops help?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by SirTrollsalot133, Nov 25, 2011.

1. SirTrollsalot133
    OP

SirTrollsalot133 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2011
    United States
    Ok, so I'm slightly new to hacking. I have homebrew channel and I can use codes and stuff, but I want the ISO version of Blops(4.37gb?) because I sold my old disc copy. The problem is, I have a 4gb USB(3.75gb :( ) So I need two things....a good download for the ISO( I tried googling, nothing good comes up or theres like five things I have to download.) and a tutorial on shrinking the ISO down to 3.50gb or less. I heard you can take out the video files, and I only want to play Multiplayer and zombies. Can I take out campaign completely? Again, I want a step-by-step tutorial.

P.S- I still like Blops, and I have MW3, but I don't like the way it plays. I prefer Blops, and all my friends still play it.

*EDIT* Sorry if I put this in the wrong section. I decided I should put it in this one because I'm asking for a tutorial and not giving one, so....

2. Clarky

Clarky Don't you know who I think I am?

Oct 4, 2007
    United States
    no requesting of iso links....

3. SirTrollsalot133
    OP

SirTrollsalot133 Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 25, 2011
    United States
    Ok, well can you tell me what to look up on google for a good download, or will that count as a link :P Seriously. Can I ask for a Tut on Shrinking the ISO once I get it, and a list of programs I will need? Iv'e looked this stuff up, but to no avail.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice