Country
71-5349292SPA71UC559745M.jpg

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
86140_l.jpg

:P They cost me about £2 or something. Do the job. I don't care much for high quality music, I would notice the difference yes, it's just low quality (well, these aren't actually that bad, very good considering the price) doesn't bother me. Only thing I care about is whether they can stay in my ear for long periods of time without falling out / annoying me, which these don't.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
these are my favorites. i have several pairs and i've had them for over 10 years now. 1 pair just got replaced by koss for free after so many years.

Koss-Portapro-Casque-pour-baladeur-Type-ouvert-headphones_4.jpg

and i have these for when i really want to ignore people

41N6A4G5N2L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

hobo33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Turtle-Beach-X31.jpg
earforce-dss7.11.jpg
turtle-beach-ear-force-x12-gaming-headset.jpg

For my 360 I use Turtle Beach x31's with the Earforce DSS. Works great but occasionally I get a lot of static with them, but I need wireless headphones for gaming :(
The Turtle Beach x12's were a gift from a friend and since I can't use them at home I keep them in my dorm and use them to listen to music, work pretty well.
For my MP3 player I just use w/e headphones came with it.

AceWarhead

"Must Construct Additional Pylons"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got these: Panasonic RP-HV152
31H5AD5S6GL.jpg

They great, don't hurt, and DO have powerful sound. Got 'em for 7 bucks.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
@[member='VVoltz'] hipster!

Very sweet headset, was also looking into these when I was searching for a new headset.
glam_studio_red.png
for music

Delta_headset_stand_right_01.jpg

For gaming buyed it with some money from my birthday and x-mas
Hipster too + pretty awesome headset you bought . Probably way overpriced though, but I guess it's cool and handy!

I've got Rocat Kave 5.1 for hardcore gaming. AMAZING, best 70 euros (yes, that cheap!) I've ever spent, fits very nicely, music/sounds incredible, headset is cool too, love that you can mute any sound/thing. Impressive!
1.jpg

Got these ones for casual gaming + music, laying upstairs. Does the job.
1230970-4892__84958_zoom.jpg

These are only for music at the moment, when I'm going to work/school, pretty decent.
CX_270_new.jpg

Reactions: 1 person

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing Beats the Beatz.
By Dre & Gaga. Best headphones are the Beats which are the cans? But the HeartBeats are in ear, noise isolating and portable so :) I reccomend them to anyone who has $200 to spend.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Like you Vvotls I have been interested recently in high-quality sounding music rather than the crap I had before. Been looking to buy a whole new audio system for my car (imagine these in a cherry red [yeah, cherry red] Chevy Aveo xD).

For home usage I use my Turtle Beach X41's on my PC with my new RCA cable :P
eq4lc4.jpg

For school and on the go for now I use some Skull Candy Ink'd which sound alright and everything, paid like $11 for 2 pair during black Friday! Although unfortunately one side of the last pair broke so...I cut it off :D

Right now I'm saving up for some In-Ear Beats by Dr. Dre (as over the head are rather annoying to me and bulky) although I have been wondering about some alternatives. Does anyone have any recommendations for some In-Ear headphones that are $100 but sound as good/better than Beats?

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nothing Beats the Beatz.
By Dre & Gaga. Best headphones are the Beats which are the cans? But the HeartBeats are in ear, noise isolating and portable so :) I reccomend them to anyone who has $200 to spend.

you can't be serious. dr dre beats can't compete with headphones in their same price range. for half the price you can buy Shure or Grados which a re a mile better, but they don't pump so much money into marketing as bose or monster.

at least do a bit of research.

Reactions: 2 people

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Nup, Honestly the heartbeats have the best base I have ever experienced, and I did heaps of research before I bought them.

Thats Just my opinion, no need to start a war.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nothing Beats the Beatz.

you can't be serious. dr dre beats can't compete with headphones in their same price range. for half the price you can buy Shure or Grados which a re a mile better, but they don't pump so much money into marketing as bose or monster.

I have to admit that opinion seems to be shared by true audiophiles.
But for what they do, I think they are worth it, specially since you can get them refurb for 180, which is what I payed.

Personally I think the Beats are great, there seems to be a crowd that really doesn't like the brand, strictly because they claim the hardware does not deliver the quality of sound they claim for what they cost; I think they are great because by being so main stream it has introduced a lot of people to a better quality of sound, maybe not the quality of premium/technical headphones/earphones but it is undeniable that they sound way better than the pair or white earplugs every iPod ships with. They make people spend some money on better headphones, I think that is an achievement.

And also, let's not be hostile, I think this is a good thread to show people and let them know what do you think is the best headphone/earphone; just remember this discussion is heavily is based on personal tastes.

Reactions: 1 person

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing Beats the Beatz.

This. A thousand times this. If you think Beats are the "best" they're either the only pair you've owned or you have harmfully messed up ears.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
CX280_new.jpg

Not a very high end user, these are pretty good for me for now. But I would love to get better earphones, maybe over-ear ones. But I love in-ear ones and they are pretty much all I've used.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative