Should Kids Have The Right To Track Their Parents

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
By quoting reinterpreting words of my mom she’s thinking that she could work has job for three full-time jobs,but those are rather expectations in reality those are rather just only two full-time jobs for instance nowadays…etc.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I watched the one titled "Both our children are trans", and I'm okay with that. :D

[awaits the negative peoples responses] :sad:
That means you would also be okay for children to be tattooed? You would also be okay for little girls to have breast implants? Little boy to have muscles injection?

• Angry
Reactions: AncientBoi

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well, they all are permanent changes to your body, just like transitioning.
Do you consider it acceptable that childrens can do it?
Either you're wildly misinformed about the realities, or you're building straw men for fun, either way I don't really have the energy to engage. Also you should probably keep this shit to the dumpster fire forum.

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wtf does that have to do with kids tracking their parents? (Same applies to Luke94s stupidity).

Also, implying that everyone on the left feels the same way as the person in the video is fucking stupid. Try harder.
Well, sorry to pop your bubble, but I'm also a leftist, and I'm not supporting these type of ideology at all. This is not left-idea, it is just stupidity

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Mozambique
Well, sorry to pop your bubble, but I'm also a leftist, and I'm not supporting these type of ideology at all. This is not left-idea, it is just stupidity

Ok. Cool. But what was the purpose of even posting it to begin with? I don't see any other conversation about it in this thread. it was stupid to post in the first place.

K3Nv2

Village Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. Cool. But what was the purpose of even posting it to begin with? I don't see any other conversation about it in this thread. it was stupid to post in the first place.
1000007278.jpg

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
"Should kids have the right to track their parents"
OP : LeoTCK
Sub-forum : EoF

I'm sorry, I though we were trolling here :tpi:

• Wow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back