Should Kids Have The Right To Track Their Parents

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Should they?

Also maybe all kids should get away from those creepy abusive mentally unstable parents and should be ACTIVELY AIDED SO.

:D
Or when they are expecting to be as to be too much motivated too ambitious as like thinking that they should become a billionaires even knowing that they are representing social middle class of social workers. Like in reality such people are not too poor,but also not too rich. So in reality it's average earnings,but in expectations high economical income.

• Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Only for a few reasons. If the parents are abusive, if one of the parents is cheating, or if some quite illegal activity is taking place. Tracking/monitoring may then be necessary to provide evidence of those claims. Otherwise a child has no right or reason to do so.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Or when they are expecting to be as to be too much motivated too ambitious as like thinking that they should become a billionaires even knowing that they are representing social middle class of social workers. Like in reality such people are not too poor,but also not too rich. So in reality it's average earnings,but in expectations high economical income.
Too high economical income even. When I talked with my own mom by qouting reinterpreting her own words sensory deprivation tank therapy would be too tigh due to claustrophobia.

• Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
No the kids, are no responsible about nothing, so NO IN HELL.
Yeah, kids have NO RIGHT knowing where their parents are. Fuck 'em.

1708930428121.png

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yeah, kids have NO RIGHT knowing where their parents are. Fuck 'em.

View attachment 422339
My father used to tell this joke:

An uncle had A cat which keeps making a mess on the house, so the uncle taken the cat on the car and drove to next neighborhood, opened the door on a park and trow the cat out.

When uncle got home, the damn cat was sitting on the sofa.

The uncle mad, tried again several times on different neighborhoods and even the next city but always the cat returned by itself.

Tired and decided the uncle some day took the way to mountain and used the dirty roads when was convinced the cat is stranded let it go.

My father asked to uncle: so you could ride off the cat now?, Uncle answered: if is not for the damn cat I will still lost in the mountains!!!!

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well by reinterpreting quoting words of my own biological dad father not all kids are smarter than me. Some kids are calm,some kids are rude,some kids are smart,some kids are smart speaking of behavior. I saw even in social media in Facebook to be precise such TV commercial of some smart kids and some Teddy Bear got feminine voice recorded by voice actress Kath Soucie.

• Wow
Reactions: impeeza and LeoTCK

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Do you know any cases where parents remind their children that in their times there was not as much prosperity as before, especially in countries that were seriously, literally in the past, affected by so-called communism?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Besides for instance nowadays that my mom used to deal that both my younger brother and my female cousin keep saying my parents and some family members it’s like in case of how Stewie Griffin in Family Guy tends to name his own parents it’s also working in reverse in case of Michael Jackson biological father dad when he wanted his own son to keep calling him by his own name besides quoting and reinterpreting words my own uncle he told my female cousin that psychiatrists might put her in temporal and permanent comma because first of all her first boyfriend argued with her and also was verbally ungrateful and disrespectful towards her also she wanted literally seriously to commit suicide by cutting herself by scissors or knife as far as I remember. Well my mom is thinking that both me and my younger brother are both slackers at my dad’s industrial and grocery store. When I had OCD in the middle school history era of myself my mom told me that psychiatrists might give me pills that might turn me even more stupid and more dumb as far as I remember, but I also remember many several years after high school and many years after later after post-secondary high school by reinterpreting quoting & reinterpreting her own words she also told me that psychiatrists might put me in comma it was when I was trying to go to the police station for the second time because of envelope faked signature by quoting and reinterpreting LEOTCK’s own words. I also heard my younger female cousin she was saying that her first boyfriend was like abusive towards his own mother by quoting reinterpreting her own words and was a stoner too…etc. No wonder that LEOTCK compared Czech Republic to the North Korea. Kim Jong Un also said once and compared USA to the Great Satan and when I was trying to report to the police station for the second time my mom said something something that America possessed me or something like that. She’s behaving weird sometimes. And I’m afraid that both my parents and the rest of family members aren’t fully aware of how life is working definitely not in 100% more like in 99%. My mom definitely never went to the psychiatrists in the past in the middle school when I was suffering with OCD she thought that Psychiatrists pills would make me dumber many many years later she thought that they would put in the permanent comma I heard that even from my own uncle telling this once to my own female cousin. That’s why Psychiatry should never exist in the first place.

Last edited by Luke94,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Should kids contact psychiatrists when they parents talk through clenched teeth and could be able to bully their own biological kids or not? How to deal with sociopathic and psychopathic parents?

Last edited by Luke94,

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Should kids contact psychiatrists when they parents talk through clenched teeth and could be able to bully their own biological kids or not? How to deal with sociopathic and psychopathic parents?
Maybe or some social services, however it all depends on the situation and place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1