Should I upgrade to a new 3DS?

• Total voters

Magical Sheep

The Super Stylish Cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the system. The extended battery life is the best thing you'll get with it. The new 3D is pretty neat, and makes using 3D much easier. It'll try to track your face instead of you having to move to see the effect. You also get Xenoblade Chronicles and SNES virtual console, though the SNES games could be emulated on an O3DS, and, if you use NTR CFW, you can use it to stream/record your 3DS games.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I was thinking about upgrading to a new 3DS what do you guys think?
Face tracking 3D is such a massive improvement that that alone made it worth it to me. You can actually play in a relaxed position and not have to worry about keeping the console in the exact same position relative to your face and ending up seeing double. The c-stick is nice in games that use it (there aren't that many) and other than that you have some n3DS exclusives.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't bother yet. The NX comes out in March, which might be an upgrade to the 3DS. That alone might drop the price of the n3DS. I would at least wait until the NX announcement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Hey, VSauce. Where are your fingers?