Should I upgrade?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by DustingtonZDX, Jul 30, 2016.

?

Should I upgrade to a new 3DS?

1. Yes

84.6%
  2. No

15.4%
  1. DustingtonZDX
    OP

DustingtonZDX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jul 4, 2016
    United States
    I was thinking about upgrading to a new 3DS what do you guys think?

2. Magical Sheep

Magical Sheep The Super Stylish Black Cat

Jan 22, 2016
    United States
    The Metaverse
    I like the system. The extended battery life is the best thing you'll get with it. The new 3D is pretty neat, and makes using 3D much easier. It'll try to track your face instead of you having to move to see the effect. You also get Xenoblade Chronicles and SNES virtual console, though the SNES games could be emulated on an O3DS, and, if you use NTR CFW, you can use it to stream/record your 3DS games.

3. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Face tracking 3D is such a massive improvement that that alone made it worth it to me. You can actually play in a relaxed position and not have to worry about keeping the console in the exact same position relative to your face and ending up seeing double. The c-stick is nice in games that use it (there aren't that many) and other than that you have some n3DS exclusives.

4. Viri

Viri GBAtemp Maniac

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    I wouldn't bother yet. The NX comes out in March, which might be an upgrade to the 3DS. That alone might drop the price of the n3DS. I would at least wait until the NX announcement.

5. cooroxd

cooroxd Dirty Pirate

Banned
    Aug 30, 2014
    Canada
    B.C.
    Buy only the n3ds if it's a special limited edition because it has more value

vhaines likes this.