• Total voters

Sop

groovy dude lmao
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting a 3DS that can play DS games but I really want a PSP Go or 3000. I saw a 3000 for $140 with four good games and here I could probably sell my DSi for $100 and keep my DS2. For 3DS. So what do you think?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah the DSi is useless to have with a 3DS since neither can play GBA games anyways.
But yeah, check to make sure your flashcart works? I seem to recall hearing some work.

and definitely get a PSP3000, not a go. The Go is rather pointless. I mean it's nice to be able to download games, but you can find most any game cheaper at a game store compared to PSN. Plus the price difference makes it even less worth it, and how hideous the Go is is just the last straw.

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
I have read many of the flashcards work on the 3ds now but Nintendo might figure out a way to stop them on the 3ds at some point. That probably wouldn't be forever but that might leave you without being able to use your flashcards for a few weeks or months until a solution could be found maybe even resulting in people with only the 3ds having to buy a new 3ds specific flashcard that would probably be expensive. If you had a NDS lite as backup I would say 100% go for It but since you DSi is your backup I might just hold onto It for insurance.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
It's your choice if you wanted it or not.
wink.gif

For me, I voted yes.
biggrin.gif

RNorthex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i friggin hate sony and i wish them to deepest part of hell if it exist

but yes, you should trade it, unless you want to enjoy the nostalgia of your old dsi
i keep mine

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
If you're going legit, obviously get the PSP 3000, otherwise there is no reason for you not to get the PSP Go.

Also, if you like Square Enix, you'll probably like the PSP. SE practically owns the PSP.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
prwlr. said:
If you're going legit, obviously get the PSP 3000, otherwise there is no reason for you not to get the PSP Go.

Also, if you like Square Enix, you'll probably like the PSP. SE practically owns the PSP.
PSP 3000:
Larger Screen
UMD Support
Cheaper
Bigger Buttons
Dont see whats so special in the go?

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Rockstar said:
PSP 3000:
Larger Screen
UMD Support
Cheaper
Bigger Buttons
You don't need UMD support if you are hacking it.
PSP Go is the same price (at least in the UK).
The Go is also smaller which can fit in your pocket and you'll forget about it until you next play it, plus it has bluetooth, built in memory, etc.

Most of the hate towards the PSP Go is just bandwagoning. I guess you all think this is cool but the PSP go isn't.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
prwlr. said:
Rockstar said:
PSP 3000:
Larger Screen
UMD Support
Cheaper
Bigger Buttons
The Go is also smaller which can fit in your pocket and you'll forget about it until you next play it, plus it has bluetooth, built in memory, etc.

Most of the hate towards the PSP Go is just bandwagoning. I guess you all think this is cool but the PSP go isn't.
PSP 3000 has better battery
And bluetooth? Seriously I dont see many people using that.
Just having the flexibility to play UMDs makes it the better choice, sure your hackin it but you never know you might need to use UMDs.
Smaller?The 3000 is pretty portable and has a bigger screen.
The 3000 is also better value because for the same or less price than a Go you can get a bundle with a game and accessories

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Rockstar said:
prwlr. said:
Rockstar said:
PSP 3000:
Larger Screen
UMD Support
Cheaper
Bigger Buttons

PSP 3000 has better battery
And bluetooth? Seriously I dont see many people using that.
Just having the flexibility to play UMDs makes it the better choice, sure your hackin it but you never know you might need to use UMDs.
Smaller?The 3000 is pretty portable and has a bigger screen.
The 3000 is also better value because for the same or less price than a Go you can get a bundle with a game and accessories
Bluetooth means you can hook up a DS3 controller to the PSPgo.
Bye crappy analog stick!

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Go for it. With a 3DS, no need for DSi, etc etc. I might do the same with my DSi.

I love the PSP. It has a massive library full of amazing games. Not as big as the DS, but clearly enough to warrent a purchase. The ones who say it has no games are just clearly clueless. The Go is great too, despite the OMGITSUCKSHATEHATEHATEJAKNER it gets everywhere else. I own one. I got it brand new for 99 Canadian dollars. With the PS3 controller support via bluetooth, superior screen, built in 16 gig of memory, better form factor (it actually fits in your pocket), able to switch to a CFW on normal firmwares, and a bunch of other things, it was easily my best purchase in a long time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: oh ye i made a post i did forget they had an account i prob shouldve tagged them in the post tbh