Hacking Should I sell my AUS N3DS XL and get a US one?

Nuxx20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seeing how some of the US launch consoles already come with 9.4 along with the fact that gateway won't support 9.5 emunand (at least for a while), is there any reason for me to swap my AUS Console to a US one?

P.S. I have my gateway already waiting for the update - hopefully soon...

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
On the one hand you get to walk in to a local game store and buy local games, on the other you lose the ability to pirate and use early homebrew.

This depends on you. Nobody here can tell you why it's good or bad.

Thomas12345

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm in the same situation as you... Where do you plan on selling your AUS n3ds if you go down that road? Now that us and eu have n3ds, i think it'd be hard to sell

Nuxx20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the one hand you get to walk in to a local game store and buy local games, on the other you lose the ability to pirate and use early homebrew.

This depends on you. Nobody here can tell you why it's good or bad.

What ever happened to your Black N3DS?

Nuxx20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm in the same situation as you... Where do you plan on selling your AUS n3ds if you go down that road? Now that us and eu have n3ds, i think it'd be hard to sell

Yes, now our foreign console isn't worth much anymore, so I guess it isn't worth it. Just keep it and hope gateway releases the update on Sunday

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
buy the US console from a retailer were people managed to find 9.0 LL consoles (avoid red consoles) & if you managed to find the right one then sell your aus console but if it came with 9.4fw then take it back to store for refund,i heard you guys over in the US have good return policy in stores so you're not losing anything.

also since 9.4 LL already exists in your country you will have no problem getting back what you paid for your 9.0 aus console & if the gw update is released on sunday then you might even turn a $50 profit as some people will be desperate to get their hands on 9.0-9.2 console.

Nuxx20

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
buy the US console from a retailer were people managed to find 9.0 LL consoles (avoid red consoles) & if you managed to find the right one then sell your aus console but if it came with 9.4fw then take it back to store for refund,i heard you guys over in the US have good return policy in stores so you're not losing anything.

also since 9.4 LL already exists in your country you will have no problem getting back what you paid for your 9.0 aus console & if the gw update is released on sunday then you might even turn a $50 profit as some people will be desperate to get their hands on 9.0-9.2 console.

That's too much work lol
I'd rather find someone with a 9.x US N3DS XL that is willing to exchange for an AUS one + money

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oh man don't get the snowflakes worked up +1