Hacking Should I get legends of exidia for 11.0?

grifterb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, it is gettiing late, so I will not be able to check this thread until tomorrow morning. However here is the situation.

I have a New 3DS XL, with version 11.0.0-33E.

1. I just turned the system on today. I never went online, never updated, never used or bought a game.
2. I currently do not have any hax or homebrew stuff installed on my system.
3. I do not know what an entry point is or what those hax in the picture do.
4. I do not know what to install and in which order to install to get the game safely.
5. What do I do, first install one of the hax or something and then the homebrew launcher or is it the other way around?
6. There are a lot of youtube tutorials on the subject but some of them are appearently out of date. Therefore I do not know which one to safely use.
7. If you know a comprehensive tutorial that works, and could direct me, that would be great. If not, please let us start from the beginning.
8. And please, assume that I do not know anything (I mean it) about the how the exploit works and what is what.

Now, what do I do and in which order do I do it?

By the way, thanks for taking the time.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Ok, it is gettiing late, so I will not be able to check this thread until tomorrow morning. However here is the situation.

I have a New 3DS XL, with version 11.0.0-33E.

1. I just turned the system on today. I never went online, never updated, never used or bought a game.
2. I currently do not have any hax or homebrew stuff installed on my system.
3. I do not know what an entry point is or what those hax in the picture do.
4. I do not know what to install and in which order to install to get the game safely.
5. What do I do, first install one of the hax or something and then the homebrew launcher or is it the other way around?
6. There are a lot of youtube tutorials on the subject but some of them are appearently out of date. Therefore I do not know which one to safely use.
7. If you know a comprehensive tutorial that works, and could direct me, that would be great. If not, please let us start from the beginning.
8. And please, assume that I do not know anything (I mean it) about the how the exploit works and what is what.

Now, what do I do and in which order do I do it?

By the way, thanks for taking the time.
One important thing, DO NOT open the browser until after you block the Ninty addresses or the browser will be unusable until you update and you won't be able to use browserhax. Normally I would tell you to use tubehax DNS to block them but that's down now.

wiiu more like pee u

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you want to perform the dsiware downgrade right now, I recommend updating to 11.2 and buying Legends of Exidia. This makes it so that you don't need a homebrew entrypoint, and so you can skip the ctrhttpwn step. You can use browserhax on 11.0, but it's pretty hard to bypass the browser nag, and the process is just easier on 11.2. If you want to wait for slowhax, don't update and stay on 11.0, as slowhax is patched on 11.2

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If you want to perform the dsiware downgrade right now, I recommend updating to 11.2 and buying Legends of Exidia. This makes it so that you don't need a homebrew entrypoint, and so you can skip the ctrhttpwn step. You can use browserhax on 11.0, but it's pretty hard to bypass the browser nag, and the process is just easier on 11.2. If you want to wait for slowhax, don't update and stay on 11.0, as slowhax is patched on 11.2
When he says update to 11.2 you do that on both consoles (hacked and stock) but you buy LoE on the hacked one & use steelhax as your entry point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rain_1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
None of these answers are good for somebody that doesn't know the first thing about hacking a 3DS on firmware 11.0.0.

I know, because I spent 3 days reading all the messages on this board (and on reddit) trying to figure it out myself. The amount of misinformation/internal language/guides for people that already know what is being discussed and the "useful keywords" in the subject being distributed is astonishing.

Here are the most important points (I could write a longer message, but I really don't feel like it and, if I figured out, he can as well). You already know the first three or so, but i'll write them down anyway.

1) You cannot, at this point in time, install any kind of custom firmware on a 3DS (new or otherwise) on firmware 11.0.0 or newer by yourself, with a single 3DS. Period. You can, however, run *some* homebrew software by using a couple of methods that allow the "homebrew launcher" to be run, which will then run homebrew software out of your SD Card.
2) In the not-so-distant-future (end of December), we all believe that a single piece of homebrew software will be released. That homebrew software will allow you to run YET ANOTHER piece of homebrew software (that currently doesn't work on 11.0.0 or newer) that, with the help of a DSiWare game purchased officially from the nintendo eshop, will allow you to *partially* downgrade your firmware from 11.0.0 to 10.x.x (I forget). from this point you will be able to proceed with a complete firmware downgrade (to 9.6.x, I think) and install custom firmware.
3) "What DSiWare game", you say? Once upon a time, there were between 4 and 6 DSiWare games (depends on your region and which point in time) that you could buy on the 3DS eShop that would allow one to downgrade their firmware. Nintendo removed all of those games from the store (making it impossible for you to purchase them on a new Nintendo ID) except for one, "Legends of Exidia". If you ever bought any of them, you can redownload them. If you still have them installed on your 3DS, you can eventually use them to downgrade your 3DS. If you performed the custom firmware install on a previous 3DS (which means you had the DSiWare titles installed on it at one time), you can transfer that 3DS to your New, recently purchased, 11.0.0 3DS and perform the downgrade/CFW install. Currently, on 11.0.0 and forward, by yourself, you cannot use the DSiWare exploit. However, you will need a compatible DSiWare title.
4) IF you want the ability to downgrade your 3DS firmware by the end of December, you MUST have one of the DSiWare games AND be on Firmware 11.0.0 or 11.1.0. If you just want to be safe and be able to downgrade your firmware in the future IF and WHEN a new exploit comes for firmwares on 11.2.0 and forward, you just need to buy this DSiWare game before it gets removed from the store.

In your particular case (being on firmware 11.0.0), the ideal scenario is this:

- You need to use one of the available exploits (be it "browserhax", "cubichax" or any other that still work. They are called "primary entry points") on firmware 11.0.0 to run the "Homebrew launcher"
- You need to run the homebrew application "cttr-pwn", which will allow you to log into the 3DS eShop with your current, non-updated firmware and buy "Legends of Exidia" before it gets removed from the store
- People will suggest that you also download "Steel Diver" from the 3DS eshop - A free game that allows you to run the "Homebrew Launcher" after you already have access to the homebrew launcher (called a "Secondary Entry Point"). This will be used, from now on, to run the homebrew launcherinstead of the "primary" entry point.
- You then need to wait until slowhax is released. And by wait we mean "do not update your firmware from 11.0.0".

I've owned a 3DS for a while, but never really cared about homebrew in it. Recently, I saw a reddit post that made me do this entire research through the course of this week. This thread tries to provide a guide that will allow a N3DS on firmware 11.0.0 to run the "Homebrew Launcher" by using a "Primary Entrypoint" that doesn't require any extra hardware (a physical game, for instance) by using the "browserhax" method (which uses the web browser of the 3DS itself to run the "Homebrew Launcher"). Basically, it will teach you to do the "first step" on my small, numbered description and provide some guidance on doing the other steps. It's aimed at people that bought N3DSs during the black friday sale.

You have to understand that the "browserhax" Primary Entry Point was found to not work on firmware 11.0.0 anymore. However, this reddit post provides some information on how to make it work again on N3DS running 11.0.0. Some people will tell you that it doesn't work (without doing any research) and others will tell you that they couldn't get it to work. That thread itself and my personal research on the subject (which you can read on that reddit thread) show that, unless everybody in there is lying, the method works on N3DS that are on firmware version 11.0.0, but don't work on OLD 3DSes that are on firmware version 11.0.0.

However, this is all "preparation" for when/if slowhax comes out. Actually applying a custom firmware to your 3DS is not a thing that's explained in any message in this thread or in the reddit thread I posted. The official 3DS Custom Firmware Guide will explain how to actually downgrade your firmware and install custom firmware, but it's currently not updated to provide "slowhax" information (as it's not out yet).

I hope this post was somewhat enlightening. I'm not a concise writer and writing this properly for everybody is not a thing I want to do - but somebody should.

Last edited by Rain_1,

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
None of these answers are good for somebody that doesn't know the first thing about hacking a 3DS on firmware 11.0.0.

I know, because I spent 3 days reading all the messages on this board (and on reddit) trying to figure it out myself. The amount of misinformation/internal language/guides for people that already know what is being discussed and the "useful keywords" in the subject being distributed is astonishing.

Here are the most important points (I could write a longer message, but I really don't feel like it and, if I figured out, he can as well). You already know the first three or so, but i'll write them down anyway.

1) You cannot, at this point in time, install any kind of custom firmware on a 3DS (new or otherwise) on firmware 11.0.0 or newer by yourself, with a single 3DS. Period. You can, however, run *some* homebrew software by using a couple of methods that allow the "homebrew launcher" to be run, which will then run homebrew software out of your SD Card.
2) In the not-so-distant-future (end of december), we all believe that a single piece of homebrew software will be released. That homebrew software will allow you to run YET ANOTHER piece of homebrew software (that currently doesn't work on 11.0.0 or newer) that, with the help of a DSi game purchased officially from the nintendo eshop, will allow you to *partially* downgrade your firmware from 11.0.0 to 10.x.x (I forget). from this point you will be able to proceed with a complete firmware downgrade (to 9.6.x, I think) and install custom firmware.
3) "What DSiWare game", you say? Once upon a time, there were between 4 and 6 DSiWare games that you could buy on the 3DS eShop that would allow one to downgrade their firmware. Nintendo removed all of those games from the store (making it impossible for you to purchase them on a new Nintendo ID) except for one, "Legends of Exidia". If you ever bought any of them, you can redownload them. If you still have them installed on your 3DS, you can eventually use them to downgrade your 3DS. If you performed the custom firmware install on a previous DS (which means you had the DSiWare titles installed on it at one time), you can transfer that 3DS to your New, recently purchased, 11.0.0 3DS and perform the downgrade/CFW install. Currently, on 11.0.0 and forward, by yourself, you cannot use the DSiWare exploit. However, you will need a compatible DSiWare title.
4) IF you want the ability to downgrade your 3DS firmware by the end of December, you MUST have one of the DSiWare games AND be on Firmware 11.0.0 or 11.1.0. If you just want to be safe and be able to downgrade your firmware in the future IF and WHEN a new exploit comes for firmwares on 11.2.0 and forward, you just need to buy this DSiWare game before it gets removed from the store.

- You need to use one of the available exploits (be it "browserhax", "cubichax" or any other that still work. They are called "primary entry points") on firmware 11.0.0 to run the "Homebrew Channel"
- You need to run the homebrew application "cttr-pwn", which will allow you to log into the 3DS eShop with your current, non-updated firmware and buy "Legends of Exidia" before it gets removed from the store
- People will suggest that you also download "Steel Diver" from the 3DS eshop - A free game that allows you to run the "Homebrew Channel" after you already have access to the homebrew channel (called a "Secondary Entry Point"). This will be used, from now on, to run the homebrew channel instead of the "primary" entry point.
- You then need to wait until slowhax is released. And by wait we mean "do not update your firmware from 11.0.0".

I've owned a 3DS for a while, but never really cared about homebrew in it. Recently, I saw a reddit post that made me do this entire research through the course of this week. This thread tries to provide a guide that will allow a N3DS on firmware 11.0.0 to run the "Homebrew Channel" by using a "Primary Entrypoint" that doesn't require any extra hardware (a physical game, for instance) by using the "browserhax" method (which uses the web browser of the 3DS itself to run the "homebrew channel"). Basically, it will teach you to do the "first step" on my small, numbered description and provide some guidance on doing the other steps. It's aimed at people that bought N3DSXLs during the black friday sale.

You have to understand that the "browserhax" Primary Entry Point was found to not work on firmware 11.0.0 anymore. However, this reddit post provides some information on how to make it work again on N3DS running 11.0.0. Some people will tell you that it doesn't work (without doing any research) and others will tell you that they couldn't get it to work. That thread itself and my personal reserach on the subject (which you can read on that reddit thread) show that, unless everybody in there is lying, the method works on N3DS that are on firmware version 11.0.0, but don't work on OLD 3DSes that are on firmware version 11.0.0.

However, this is all "preparation" for when/if slowhax comes out. Actually applying a custom firmware to your 3DS is not a thing that's explained in any message in this thread or in the reddit thread I posted. The official 3DS Custom Firmware Guide will explain how to actually downgrade your firmware and install custom firmware, but it's currently not updated to provide "slowhax" information (as it's not out yet).

I hope this post was somewhat enlightening. I'm not a concise writer and writing this properly for everybody is not a thing I want to do - but somebody should.
Well said.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
A decent summary, but everything you've said is already available in the guide in a format just as comprehensible (in my view).

You cannot, at this point in time, install any kind of custom firmware on a 3DS (new or otherwise) on firmware 11.0.0 or newer by yourself, with a single 3DS.
Hardmods are a thing, unless these are excluded by the "by yourself" clause.

Rain_1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
A decent summary, but everything you've said is already available in the guide in a format just as comprehensible (in my view).
You are not incorrect - the information is there. I found that it wasn't the complete information. The guide doesn't elaborate on slowhax, doesn't provide information on how to acquire a DSiWare game without upgrading your firmware or why you should do things. I don't provide the "whys" on my message either, but I now know them. :D

Hardmods are a thing, unless these are excluded by the "by yourself" clause.
You are, again, correct. I was going to write "without any extra hardware", but you need extra hardware (unless you can get browserhax to work again) to even run homebrew - a powersaves for OOT3D is the "cheapest" way of getting it.

Personally, after not managing to get browserhax workign on my O3DS, I did it cracking open my copy of Ocarina of Time 3D, shoving it on my Regular DS and flashing a save to it instead of using that powersaves thing.

Like I said, it's not like the information is not available. It is. It took me 3 days to get it all right. I'm just trying to help the OP with a more direct answer.

grifterb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

2) In the not-so-distant-future (end of December), we all believe that a single piece of homebrew software will be released. That homebrew software will allow you to run YET ANOTHER piece of homebrew software (that currently doesn't work on 11.0.0 or newer) that, with the help of a DSiWare game purchased officially from the nintendo eshop, will allow you to *partially* downgrade your firmware from 11.0.0 to 10.x.x (I forget). from this point you will be able to proceed with a complete firmware downgrade (to 9.6.x, I think) and install custom firmware.
3) "What DSiWare game", you say? Once upon a time, there were between 4 and 6 DSiWare games (depends on your region and which point in time) that you could buy on the 3DS eShop that would allow one to downgrade their firmware. Nintendo removed all of those games from the store (making it impossible for you to purchase them on a new Nintendo ID) except for one, "Legends of Exidia". If you ever bought any of them, you can redownload them. If you still have them installed on your 3DS, you can eventually use them to downgrade your 3DS. If you performed the custom firmware install on a previous 3DS (which means you had the DSiWare titles installed on it at one time), you can transfer that 3DS to your New, recently purchased, 11.0.0 3DS and perform the downgrade/CFW install. Currently, on 11.0.0 and forward, by yourself, you cannot use the DSiWare exploit. However, you will need a compatible DSiWare title.

- You need to use one of the available exploits (be it "browserhax", "cubichax" or any other that still work. They are called "primary entry points") on firmware 11.0.0 to run the "Homebrew launcher"
- People will suggest that you also download "Steel Diver" from the 3DS eshop - A free game that allows you to run the "Homebrew Launcher" after you already have access to the homebrew launcher (called a "Secondary Entry Point"). This will be used, from now on, to run the homebrew launcherinstead of the "primary" entry point.

I've owned a 3DS for a while, but never really cared about homebrew in it. Recently, I saw a reddit post that made me do this entire research through the course of this week. This thread tries to provide a guide that will allow a N3DS on firmware 11.0.0 to run the "Homebrew Launcher" by using a "Primary Entrypoint" that doesn't require any extra hardware (a physical game, for instance) by using the "browserhax" method (which uses the web browser of the 3DS itself to run the "Homebrew Launcher"). Basically, it will teach you to do the "first step" on my small, numbered description and provide some guidance on doing the other steps. It's aimed at people that bought N3DSXLs during the black friday sale.

You have to understand that the "browserhax" Primary Entry Point was found to not work on firmware 11.0.0 anymore. However, this reddit post provides some information on how to make it work again on N3DS running 11.0.0. Some people will tell you that it doesn't work (without doing any research) and others will tell you that they couldn't get it to work. That thread itself and my personal reserach on the subject (which you can read on that reddit thread) show that, unless everybody in there is lying, the method works on N3DS that are on firmware version 11.0.0, but don't work on OLD 3DSes that are on firmware version 11.0.0.

I do not see the reddit link for the new browserhax process. There are a ton of those on youtube but probably all are outdated now. Could you share the link if it is not against the rules and if so could you pm me?

BTW, Well said indeed.

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

grifterb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, thanks. Now I have the guide.

1. I currently do not have a micro sd adapter on me. However I have my friends sky3ds+ card. Can I use that to transfer the neceassary files to my sd card, via a usb cable?
2. I do not know how to create a hotspot, especially with my phone, what iptables are or what the robpin paylod is?

Um, I know this is a bit much to ask but I cannot be the only one who is having problems with this process and could bennefit from some visual aids. Could someone create a tutorial with pictures at least? I know a video would probably take longer with all that editing. But some pictures would probably make everything easier.

clancy94

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Just pickup a sd card adapter, but make sure you get a name brand. I've had issues with cheap ones when transferring large files

grifterb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Part 0: Preparation
  • An SD card loaded with the browserhax files described in Plailect's guide, plus a ropbin payload that is compatible with your device and firmware obtained from Smea's site.
  • I do not currently have an SD card, and I only have sky3ds+ which should be able to transfer files to a microSD. May I use it as well, since I am in a hurry as the game may be taken down any time. Furthermore what do I download exactly, and where do I donwload it from? Is there a link?
  • A router you can SSH into with root access, or a rooted* Android device which you can use hotspotting on.
  • I am on a campus, so I do not have the chance to access to the router. I however do have an android phone. But I do not know how to do that hotspot.
  • If you are using an Android phone, you need to install an app that lets you modify iptables. I used this.
  • I think I can do that
You should rename the ropbin payload you downloaded to browserhax_hblauncher_ropbin_payload.bin and place it in the root of the SD. I was getting stuck on a grey screen because the exploit couldn't get this payload, so if you have it already it should let it work fine.
Downloaded and renamed it. No problem there

You will also need to make sure you have ctr-httpwn if you want to download an exploit game such as Steel Diver: Sub Wars or one of the DSiWare games in preparation for Slowhax. You will not be able to use the one packaged with the current browserhax kit because yellows8's stuff is being moved. There are mirrors set up for this and a fork of the project that lets you choose the mirror.
This is exactly what I am trying to do. Where do I download ctr-httpwn from?

Part 1: Connecting to your router/phone
  1. If you are connected to any networks on your 3DS other than the router you plan on using, remove them from your 3DS. I have never used my 3DS to go online. Do I skip this part?
  2. Now, create the hotspot on your phone if you are using it, and connect your 3DS just like you normally would, without any DNS. How do I do this?
  3. Now, set up the iptableson the device of your choice:
    • If you are using your router, you need to SSH into it now. On Windows, you can use something like PuTTY. If you are on Mac, you should be able to use ssh through the Terminal Emulator. On Linux, just run your shell of choice and use ssh as normal. You will connect to it by entering the local IP address of your router, and (usually) port 22.
    • If you are using your phone, open the iptables app you installed.
    • Once you have done one of the above, you will need to run the following command: iptables -I FORWARD -d conntest.nintendowifi.net -j DROP. I assume I will be typing in the command
    • If this executes successfully (no output usually means successful), you can proceed to the next part.

Part 2: Using browserhax
  1. You can essentially do this like you normally would. Since the default browserhax page is down, you should use something like Plailect's mirror for it. I did this using the QR code, but entering the URL should work fine. Where do I get the latest files from? What is the QR code?
  2. Assuming everything went correctly, you should have entered the Homebrew launcher! If you are on 10.7, you should be able to follow Plailect's guide from here on out. Before that, skip to Part 5 of this guide.
  3. If you are on 11.0 and are interested in getting a DSiWare exploit game from the eShop (I believe only LoE remains, $7.99), or you would like to download a game from the eShop for an alternate secondary entrypoint to Menuhax, you need to go to Part 3. Otherwise if you are just interested in Homebrew for now, you can install Menuhax as per Plailect's guide, after going to Part 5 of this guide. This. This is what I want to do.
Part 3: Using ctr-httpwn
  1. Do NOT install Menuhax. If you did, you need to delete it. It is not compatible with ctr-httpwn. I did not install anything.
  2. Run ctr-httpwn from the Homebrew launcher and install it. Okay, I can do that.
  3. Once done and you are back at the Homebrew launcher, press Start and then reboot directly into the home menu. If you do a normal reboot this will not work and you will have to re-do Part 2!
  4. Open the eShop like you normally would. It may take some time (especially if you are hotspotting on your phone) to load, so be patient.
    • If after waiting for a long time you receive a connection error, re-do Part 2, then do Part 4, and then finally come back and retry Part 3. ?????
  5. Download whatever titles you need for your exploit and install. Do not install updates to these titles if prompted. I believe I need steel diver and LOE
  6. If you have done Part 4 at all before this step (in case of an error), re-do Part 1.
  7. Get back into the Homebrew Launcher by re-doing part 2, then proceed to the conclusion.
Part 4: Re-Allowing Access
  1. Now that we don't have to block Nintendo's stuff anymore, you need to remove the entry you created in iptables. Why do we not want to block it anymore?
  2. First, through whatever medium you were modifying, run the command iptables -L --line-numbers. You should get an output listing a bunch of rules.
    • If you are using the Android app to do this, you may need to clear the output screen between commands to see their output.
  3. Look for a line in the output which says Chain FORWARD. Below it you will find some forwarding rules. Look for the one with an IP that starts with 69. This is the custom rule we added. Remember the left-most number corresponding to the row of this rule.
  4. Run the command iptables -D FORWARD #, where # is the number of the row from the last step.
  5. Now you should be able to access everything without issues. You will still get nags from Nintendo stuff about updating and whatnot.
Part 5: Conclusion
  1. You should probably do Part 4 now. It isn't necessary for Android devices (probably, do it anyways though).
  2. If you are on 10.7, go ahead and downgrade. What are you waiting for?
  3. If you are on 11.0, you can either set up Menuhax (note that you will have to delete it and re-install any time you want to use ctr-httpwn), or set up a different secondary entrypoint (steelhax, basehax, etc) and sit tight while we wait for the release of Slowhax for downgrading. Whatever you do, do NOT update at this point. It's probably safer to just disable WiFi.
You know what, After the end of part 3, I am pretty much lost. I am starting to think that I should just save up and get a card at this point.

grifterb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PS: I got the hang of hotspotting and stuff. The main problem now is gathering all the files. The tutorial says that you require some stuff but does not give you direct links to any of them. I do not know what to download and where to download them from. The only thing that I have is the robpin payload which I will move on to rename.

EDIT: If you guys can help me out, maybe we can turn this into some noobproof sticky tutorial until the game is pulled or the slowhax is released.

Reactions: clancy94

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    the internet
  • Julie_Pilgrim @ Julie_Pilgrim:
    @Psionic Roshambo i have 16 gb in my pc and i run into issues with ram more than i'd like to admit
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Time to just download more ram
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah search Google
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me when I stick a flash drive into it.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It can act as a swap drive but that isn't more RAM, it's slooow.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I wish we could have 1Gbps external storage by now
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like for micro
  • Veho @ Veho:
    New Myoo.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Yooo noice
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Looks like a Famicom handheld
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah, they were going for that.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not very good though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm watching the review, the emulators it uses suck bawls.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Software update might improve it.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Or maybe someone will make like Emulation Station for it or something?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    That counts as a software update :tpi:
    +1
  • OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20:
    Ello
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I can think of the design teams process another joystick and no audio or a joystick and mono audio
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You think we can just put the speakers at the top
    ?" "NO!"
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pft stereo speakers you're fired
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pft stereo speakers you're fired +1