Hacking Should I get a AceKard 2Di for use on NDS Lite?

Scyris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Scyris

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, Depends I am in canada so if the store I get it from is not here, I get screwed over by the govt at the border with TAX and then a bs handling fee on top. Ordered a 30-40 dollar item from the us once cost me 15-20 bucks at the post office to get it due to said fee's.

pess

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Scyris said:
Hmm, Depends I am in canada so if the store I get it from is not here, I get screwed over by the govt at the border with TAX and then a bs handling fee on top. Ordered a 30-40 dollar item from the us once cost me 15-20 bucks at the post office to get it due to said fee's.
You feel you got screwed by the government because you didn't do your homework about custom/import taxes/fees.
You don't need to pay for anything below $20CAD so if you follow striderx's link and buy the acecard only, you'll be fine.

By the way, charging you 15-20 bucks for a 30-40 dollar item sounds like shipping by UPS/Fedex Ground.
UPS International Ground is to avoid like plague for Canadians.
UPS International Express is fine but expensive, you only pay taxes, no custom/broker fees.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I wish we could comment on Google reviews some of them just sound like they were written by r tards +1