Have a cup of joe!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Good evening Tempers. I got in some good gaming hours today, and I think I should share my progress with you. When I came home from school I directly headed for my xbox to play Blue Dragon. I'm about six hours in now and I just acquired Marumaro. He's a rather annoying character, and I think they put him in for comic relief instead of being a complex character. He's from the Devee tribe, who have fallen ill due to one of Nene's black cloud spreads (if you have no idea what I'm talking about you might want to look at the blog before this).

Marumaro gets all the ladies

I can't say that I think Marumaro is funny or cool, not even very interesting. He's your typical "funny" anime character. I'm noticing that all the characters in Blue Dragon are paper thin, and have little to no personality. And when they do have a personality it's the cliched charismatic anime character who "never gives up" (i'm looking at you, Shu). But these shallow characters and thin story still don't put me off from the game. There's an indescribable charm that Blue Dragon injects into your blood stream that makes you desire the game. I don't know if it's the great presentation or the fun job system, but I am a fan. I was happy to see it had a few extra downloads as well. Such as extra items, dungeons, and a "super hard mod."

Blue Dragon also spawned an anime series and a few manga series to help promote the game and Xbox 360 in Japan

Sorry for the short post tonight, I have a lot of homework to catch up on because I was getting my teeth worked on yesterday. I'll have a longer post tomorrow.

-cupajoe38

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr