Hello,
I left my Switch to unlock with a store and they installed the picofly modchip.
It was working normally, until I decided to play on the dock and after a few hours the console simply stopped and wouldn't turn on again.
I took it back to the store and according to the technician, he just removed the battery and put it back, the Switch turned on normally again.
But the problem occurred again, in the same way.
I'm sending a video of the error and from what I researched, I didn't find anyone with a similar problem.
Do you think it's a soldering problem?
When turning on, the picofly reports the following error LEDs:
Blue + Long Yellow pulse + Short Yellow Pulse
=* D0 is not connected
Which doesn't make any sense, because the switch turns on if you remove the battery.
If anyone knows, it would be a great help, as I don't know what else to do.
I left my Switch to unlock with a store and they installed the picofly modchip.
It was working normally, until I decided to play on the dock and after a few hours the console simply stopped and wouldn't turn on again.
I took it back to the store and according to the technician, he just removed the battery and put it back, the Switch turned on normally again.
But the problem occurred again, in the same way.
I'm sending a video of the error and from what I researched, I didn't find anyone with a similar problem.
Do you think it's a soldering problem?
When turning on, the picofly reports the following error LEDs:
Blue + Long Yellow pulse + Short Yellow Pulse
=* D0 is not connected
Which doesn't make any sense, because the switch turns on if you remove the battery.
If anyone knows, it would be a great help, as I don't know what else to do.






