Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
malapo said:
Lightake has a lot of cool looking R4s
tongue.gif

anyway, their R4DS that works with wood r4 (not sure if that's confirmed) goes for only $2.79.

Indeed. It's like a weird stamp collection.
blush.gif

I really start liking that. It's fun and not very expensive.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Ryukouki said:
R4s suck. Same with the new Cyclo DSi. End of story. What is even so special about the Cyclo DSi?

No. There are some really good ones. R4 Ultra, R4 Gold CN, R4 Gold 2.0, R4i DSN -- and R4DS of course.

It's fun to have some R4s. It's really funny. I'm proud of my R4s, more produd than I could ever be about a DS2 or CyloDSi.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could care less about either. I'm not even hyped about the Cyclo either. Its price tag is bull, and it honestly doesn't seem like a fair trade. team email support is failing, and the dream team is almost dead. DS scene has went half to hell in a few short months, no point sitting on a sinking ship.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
True. It's almost over. We all just get our things sorted, make the last "final collection" on our mSD and start buying iXLs to play with our treasures for the rest of our lifes...
blush.gif

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What lives? Oh yeah. Those lives. Pay with meager flashcarts and an opinion in the big world that's as loud as a mouse's squeak. welcome to a reviewer's world.

Cartmanuk

Trophies
XP
Country
The 3ds will play Ds games and nintendo will release games still for the nds atleast till late 2010 but will mainly focus on 3D&(i) games

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Cartmanuk said:
The 3ds will play Ds games and nintendo will release games still for the nds atleast till late 2010 but will mainly focus on 3D&(i) games
What time warp are you stuck in? It's already late 2010. You mean 2011 right?

I've bought a good amount from lightake, it's definitely my new shoptemp for now.

R.Harrell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I dont have a lite i have a DSI so if they are going to make games for the that system ill be happy. I really hope they come out with some good rpg games soon I think Dragon Quest 9 and Golden Sun were the some good ones that just came out and you also have pokemon black and white coming out soon

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
malapo said:
Lightake has a lot of cool looking R4s
tongue.gif

anyway, their R4DS that works with wood r4 (not sure if that's confirmed) goes for only $2.79. That's pretty nice.
It really works with Wood R4, if you scroll down to the bottom of that page , you'll gonna see a youtube video made by me , I am testing Wood with that card .

Rafinesque

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NinjaMic said:
BloodyFlame said:
I ordered to DSTWOs from realhotstuff.com. For about $5 more than the regular price, you get the card in about 2 days.

I second this

Realhotstuff has a "Free Shipping" item for the DSTwo on their site. If buying from there, make sure you pick that one. They also have a new HK site which has free shipping on everything.

games4646

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was bout to order From Lightake, but heard alot complaining about their orders from their forum.
still wanted to order from their site though
need more reviews any???

Niles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I highly recommend 0shippingzone.com. I ordered from them on the 22nd of December, my order arrived on the 4th of Jan (decent considering this crossed both xmas and new years). My order was missing one acekard 2i (I ordered 2 acekards, 2 DSTwos, and some accessories). I emailed them on the 4th of Jan regarding the issue, and without a hassle they agreed to send me the missing acekard 2i. All stores make mistakes, I judge a store by how they deal with their customers when mistakes happen. Thumbs up for 0shippingzone.com.

Average shipping times (good considering its free), good service, great prices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo