Hacking ShopTemp's gone... So now what?

c_house

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was thinking of buying a new flash cart after Christmas, but nw that ShopTemp is gone, i don't know any trustworthy sites that sell flash carts. Anyone have any recommendations?

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
NOW WE RAGE .

/end troll

Well, I bought from Gamekool for $34.50 so I guess that's cheap? I have not received yet though. I ordered yesterday XD

c_house

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DigitalDeviant said:
oshippingzone is top notch highly recommended even before shoptemp was up and running.

I won't go on that site because my browser always warns me that the site carries malware. I looked at GameKool, good prices and selection. I think i'll go with that.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I very highly recommend 0shippingzone. Everything with them has always gone smoothly and quickly. I usually have my item within a week of ordering with their free shipping method. Very impressive! They will also email you a photo of your package before they send it out.

c_house said:
DigitalDeviant said:
oshippingzone is top notch highly recommended even before shoptemp was up and running.

I won't go on that site because my browser always warns me that the site carries malware. I looked at GameKool, good prices and selection. I think i'll go with that.
It's actually XSS when using Paypal(if it's what I think you're referring to). I assume this has to do with whatever method they're forced to use to continue using Paypal as a payment method.

DigitalDeviant

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
c_house said:
DigitalDeviant said:

thats odd, i've done business with them several times through out the years and no problem, and hey they even email you a picture of your package before its shipped out, and they included a retractable stylus with my acekard 2i, like a year back, totally unexpected. I still highly recommend them.

Isaac_GS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
c_house said:
DigitalDeviant said:

Same here, but now it works all of a sudden.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NinjaMic said:
BloodyFlame said:
I ordered to DSTWOs from realhotstuff.com. For about $5 more than the regular price, you get the card in about 2 days.

I second this
I hate those guys. On 2 occasions I had tried ordering from them, the item was listed as in stock when ordering, but then later I got an email saying it wasn't in stock and they didn't know when they'd be getting more. And this is after already charging me in both instances. So I had to fight to get the money back and after the 2nd time vowed never to order from them again. Mess with me once, shame on you, mess with me twice, never again will I order from you.

R.Harrell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I too just ordered from 0ShippingZone.com and I ordered on of the DSTWO GBAtemp Special Edition flash carts, after ordering, my package status said "Back Order". So I emailed them, and I have yet to receive a reply, and at the same time another website called MyGaminCard.net was selling the DSTWO Specail Edition and it also said that they were taking pre-orders, so I emailed them asking if they werent all sold out already and if I were to purchase would I be guaranteed one. They emailed me right saying that "yes they were still taking orders and that I would be guaranteed a flash cart as soon as the shipment comes in.

Oh and for everyone wondering when these DSTWO GBAtemp Special Edition cards will be in stock, on MyGamingCard.net it said they were expecting them on December 28 2010. Not to far away, better jump on em, they only made 200 of them.

So my thoughts about 0ShippingZone.com is not great just because they had lack of information on my order, and there email respond time is poor. Oh and just to let you guys know, I still have not received a reply from them. But I sent them another email saying I need to cancel the order, so I hope they get that and refund my money quick!!

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
EvangelionEX said:
NOW WE RAGE .

/end troll

Well, I bought from Gamekool for $34.50 so I guess that's cheap? I have not received yet though. I ordered yesterday XD
I've ordered from Gamekool in the past, and they've been pretty good.
First was a second replacement M3i Zero, turned out to be a bad flashcart unfortunately.
Second was an Acekard 2i, to replace an older worn-down unit.

Both of them were priced fairly if I remember right, and delivered quickly for free shipping, only took about 2 weeks if I remember right.
Plus the christmas period is almost out of the way now, I'd say Gamekool is probably a good place to buy now.

Lightake

Trophies
Website
www.lightake.com
XP
Country
Switzerland
Ryukouki said:
Put me on that mailing list. I'll test stuff for you.
I mean test them in our warehouse , not review ..
Recently some customers complained some ak2i or supercard dstwo don't work on their dsi , we have no choice but to send them a new one or ask them to return it .
Each way is not good since they need to wait for months to get their parcel again , so I think why not test them before sending ?

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
That would be very nice. There have been a lot of complaints about AK2i this season for whatever reason.

I'd suggest to test and preflash all cards - that's something I really liked at Shoptemp.

Now people have to ask all the time: Is R4i Gold 2.0 preflashed..? Is iEdge preflashed..? Is Crapcard Deluxe Premium preflashed...?

Simply do that, test it for 20 seconds, and everybody will be more happy with everything.
tongue.gif

You just need one mSD for every card you sell to test and flash it.

EvangelionEX

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
RupeeClock said:
EvangelionEX said:
NOW WE RAGE .

/end troll

I've ordered from Gamekool in the past, and they've been pretty good.
First was a second replacement M3i Zero, turned out to be a bad flashcart unfortunately.
Second was an Acekard 2i, to replace an older worn-down unit.

Both of them were priced fairly if I remember right, and delivered quickly for free shipping, only took about 2 weeks if I remember right.
Plus the christmas period is almost out of the way now, I'd say Gamekool is probably a good place to buy now.

Yep. It's Christmas Eve so 2 weeks is quite a short time. They emailed me within 2 days to solve my problem and concerns. They are quite cheap too(the cheapest DSTWO from all websites is $34.50).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM