shoptemp ads in my description

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok so, all of the adds going up recently meh, not too bad, but this new advertising is kind of annoying

Recently some random keywords became links to shoptemp products, and this is screwing up my website links, example:
http://filetrip.net/g35130152-moonshl2resetmseDSI2-nds.html
filetriple%20shoptemp%20adds%20in%20description.PNG

as you can see, the add for supercard broke my link

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i understand where you are coming from. the way you had your upload organized has been changed and its beyond your control. that type of stuff can really burn you up. but in this case i don't see the problem. the links are still there, even if the occasional hyperlink is broken. users can copy/paste the link into any web browser if they choose. you could edit your post and put “copy/paste the following links into your favorite web browser if you desire more information.” after uploading more than 1,400 files i've noticed that user don't really care for the extras. they want everything handed to them, and while this bugs you no one else really cares because in the end they have your download to satisfy them. also you have to consider that advertisements, although annoying to you, help to pay the bills for a site that has never asked for donations from its users. its a small sacrifice for a few links not to work if it means filetrip and gbatemp can stay free for all users.

-another world

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
well Another World the problem is that there is a BUG in there: it inserts links WITHIN links
I dont think the presence of links is the problem, i think whats bothering him more is the bug.
I'll have this fixed asap!

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Costello said:
well Another World the problem is that there is a BUG in there: it inserts links WITHIN links
I dont think the presence of links is the problem, i think whats bothering him more is the bug.
We need to put the link inside of the link inside of the link. We are going to go three links deep here. A link within a link within a link.

Son of Science

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
science said:
Costello said:
We need to put the link inside of the link inside of the link. We are going to go three links deep here. A link within a link within a link.
It's like inception, with links instead of dreams.

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
science said:
Costello said:

yo dawg I know you like to link...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • crafthp434 @ crafthp434:
    like i searched all folders
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    are you using haxchi, tiramisu or aroma?
    yeah
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    no, I'm asking which one of them you are using
    aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    in that case, there is no such thing as homebrew launcher for aroma
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    you have to launch your homebrews directly from the wii u menu
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    there is a plugin that display them on the wii u menu, pretty sure it is enabled by default
    so like it doesnt exist
    yeah
    ?
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    it doesn't exist, at least not for aroma
    ohhhhh
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    on tiramisu you can access it by opening mii maker
    okay
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have a wii u anymore to test it myself, but if homebrews are not visible on the wii u menu I think you can press L + R + minus to open the plugin menu, there should be an option called "homebrews on wii u menu" or something similar
    nope
    it is L+dpad down+ select
    but homebrew is appearing in the home menu btw
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    yes, now I remember it
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    then it is working, I also don't like that they did this but it is the only option you have if you are using aroma
    i just didint know the homebrew launcher didint exist in aroma
    thanks btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Im downloading fallout 3 goty edition
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm downloading more ram for my hamster pc