ROM Hack Shining Force Feather Translation

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Q: Is there any way you can speed up the project?
A: :whip:

Just kidding, good luck I have been hoping someone would translate this game 100%, God's speed my friend. :grog:

miruki

Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's nice to see how very much the DS is still alive, with tons of great translations still on-going... :) I played a little of this and found it quite interesting, gameplay-wise, so I'm glad to see this game finally getting a translation, I'm still disappointed that it never had gotten an official English release tho, I think this game would have deserved it. :)

JP317

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I remember about 9 months-1 year ago when hope first arose for this project and now here it is officially being worked on, I'm so happy. SFC has brought us SF3 and now SFF, so who's going to work on those PSP games huh :lol:

Omega Entity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do everything by hand, with lots of dictionaries. I want to do this right.

Hm, just realized this is a bit misleading. I should have said I use all of the tools available to me - physical dictionaries, online dictionaries, and occasionally some googling for turns of phrase that I'm unfamiliar with. I more meant that I don't just run things through translators, but that I look up each individual thing, to ensure that I'm getting the proper meaning. Use it if you've got it, right?

amc9988

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
OMG for real?! I already finished this game long ago in Japanese and I have a general idea what the story is, if you guys really finish it that means I can finally understand whats really going on! Good luck and thank you!!!

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OMFG YESS!!! Another game I thought had been forgotten, but an amazing group of people have actually been working on it behind the scenes!! I've wanted to play this for years now, so I wish you guys luck with this!! :D

DeltaBladeX

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Why can't SEGA localize more J-RPGs rather than spewing out the same endless Sonic crap....
Sonic games take much less work to localize than any RPG. Also, no matter what you might think of the series, it does sell well. And many of them aren't too bad (and there are some great Sonic titles being released even now), though I avoid the 3D games myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night