-=SkReeK=-

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
agreed, what was the purpose of that pm? imho he was right deleting your account, he is only a mod of the forums, if you would like to release your anger he is not the right person to do so.
... and especially not that personal.

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Rabid1 always had a colorfull language, I have been called more names than I can remember. He seems to take these kind of thing personnally, not professionally. Most companies would not allow a mod to call his customers scumbags, losers and so but since the team is gone, Rabid1's language can be compared to trailer park trash. He's all alone and he can do what he wants. Check his last few post here and see how many times he called me a scumbag. There's a thread on another forum that's a compilation of "reason to be banned", mine was "You're either retarded or your mom doesn't know you're using the computer"

Banning me and then calling a loser? Whatever... coming here and calling me a scumbag? That just personnal, strange for a guy who keeps repeating that he doesn't care what people think but keeps coming here on a REGULAR basis.

jaygee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MohammadKoush said:
you see i did ask him if he hate been an admin in the ds-x form, bc of the fact the product is well dead, i was not sayen any thing bad towerd him personaly.
if u read nothen was pointed towerd him
its like asken some one dont you hate your self worken for mc donalds its like your stuck with the lowst job ... in in his case been an admin
now i might have sounded other wise but read it again and see nothing towerd him but i gess he did take it the rong way insted of reading it carfull any way i still hold it that the product is one ripp off and been an admin in the form to support it must be hell .... good luck Rabid1 you will need it .......lol

I hate myself for trying to read this.. Son, get yourself an education, or at least a spell checker.

that being said DS-X does suck.

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Whoever sent that PM is not thinking clearly. If you send one like that to anyone on any site, especially an admin, you're just about certain to get banned. Not to mention its horrible grammar and use of words like "shit".

I'd say both sides are in the wrong here. Rabid1 should've just delivered a ban, instead of responding rudely.

DS-X was perhaps the most hyped flash cart yet... I'm pretty sure ads for it were everywhere a while back.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SenorED
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SenorED @ SenorED: jkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk...