rroulian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all,

Could it be possible to create a share somewhere to host saves games compatible with the pre-activate PS4 profile from this thread "/activated-ps4-profile.513597"?

I'm looking 1st for a GOW CUSA07408 save but it could be interesting for all others games.

I think there is a lot of people that has access now to Save Wizard and they could resign any saves game to this specific profile (for free??? :P)

What do you think?

Thanks

ClosestStorm

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No way someone will give you a slot for nothing ill sell you one of mine for 15 euro and email you .reg file to activate it. there is a cracked version going around here'd don't work very well.

rroulian

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No way someone will give you a slot for nothing ill sell you one of mine for 15 euro and email you .reg file to activate it. there is a cracked version going around here'd don't work very well.

Hi,

I didn't say that.I just say if someone we could share our saves between all of us that are using this special pre-activated profile it could be great and if some of them have save wizard it's perfect.

Also I found someone that do the job for free but for sure I will make a donation.

I'm interested to buy a slot but we have to discuss pm.

A cracked version, really??? you have some source to share ?

Last edited by rroulian,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn