Gaming Homebrew Misc Personal legit saves won't load (P5R disk version on Goldhen 9.00)

Lord_Sacras

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
In 2020 I've got my physical US copy of Persona 5 Royal and free legacy DLC for it and have 400+ hours of playtime since.
Year ago I've decided to stick with FW 9.00 and Goldhen, and I think the saves for p5r were still working after fresh boot without activation.
Today, however, upon loading any p5r save I'm faced with:
"Selected data contains downloadable content you do not own, so the game cannot be resumed. Returning to title screen".
Now, I made absolutely sure to not install anything that is fpkg over legit stuff, to be able to enjoy my library without goldhen - everything that is playable on my system I DO own.
Rebuilding backed up data base through Payload Guest didn't help.
What could have caused the license to disappear? Could that be themes?
And how to restore it without updating from 9.00?

EDIT: My problem occures with same physical copy of the game and same legit installed DLC that worked years ago. Only thing that's changed is that ps4 runs goldhen for a year or so and had two or three kernel panics and has a few themes installed.

EDIT 2:
Also had to stress the fact that with Goldhen active my saves load as intended, but should load on fresh boot too, since content is legit.
Do p5r DLC have timed license requiring to be restored every few years?

Would appreciate your help.

Last edited by Lord_Sacras,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't get it - P5R and all the downloadable content for it I've once installed from psn were untouched. It just stopped loading.

"Selected data contains downloadable content you do not own"

Base on this it tell me that you are missing some sort of dlc that why it refuse to looks, so you have to compare what it is include in the original Persona 5 Royal and free legacy DLC vs what it is in the fpkg format.

Lord_Sacras

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
"Selected data contains downloadable content you do not own"

Base on this it tell me that you are missing some sort of dlc that why it refuse to looks, so you have to compare what it is include in the original Persona 5 Royal and free legacy DLC vs what it is in the fpkg format.
I don't have fpkg and never had for p5r - I'm unable to load same saves using same disk with same dlc installed and working year ago or so.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright