SHAIO - Switch Homebrew All In One

DoeHX9O.png

Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com

As I announced some weeks ago, I've written a program which allows you to make your life easier. Because of long threads and misunderstandings I felt that I need to make a program which has everything included, necessary to get into homebrew.
Firstly here some pictures, so that you can get a better overview:
KwouYJ1.png
kAhqy0E.png
CoMO5un.png

You can add/remove packages (.zip-files) and extract them. There is already Hekate4 and 5 and the Appstore preinstalled.

For the payloads it uses TegraRcmSmash by @rajkosto and the necessary drivers.
You can there as well add and remove payloads you want to use. Included packages so far here: biskeydump,fusee testpayload, hekate_ctcaer_2.0
I tested the homebrew launcher with hekate on my 4.1.0 Switch with a Windows 10 PC - everything worked out perfectly.
And yes people I know - this isn't groundbreaking, but an All In One Package and that exactly was what I wanted.
An updater is also included, so you should be notified once something new is available.

There is a installer version as well as a portable version. Just make sure to extract everything if you choose portable.

Linux integration will follow sometime later - maybe you even want to contribute to that.

SHAIO Install/Usage Guide:
https://imgur.com/a/zljwjZM

For Devs: https://github.com/getraid/SHAIO

Download: https://github.com/getraid/SHAIO/releases/latest
Current Version: 1.0.0.6

If you liked/disliked stuff or want other features please let me know either here or in github via Issues

Edit: Added user guide, Update

Last edited by RapidRaid,

RapidRaid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Updated to version 1.0.0.5
Changelog:
  • Added feature that saves latest chosen payload as standard payload
  • Added SDFilesV5 - Rocket Man (thanks @Karthik99999)
  • Updated CTCaer v2.3 -> 3.0 (thanks @Karthik99999)
  • Updated SXOS v1.2 SD-Files
  • Fixed a bug in payload tool (crash upon deleting non selected item)
  • Removed hekate4x, hekate5x and appstore SD-Files, since everything is in SDFilesV5 - Rocket Man included
Have fun!

Reactions: MaxAni

IFunkymonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hey there guys!

If i get this right, this is the perfect tool to get started in homebrew? I just download this, select all the files and packages a want (let's say SX OS) and it grabs all that and puts it on my SD card, only waiting for me to get it in RCM? If that's the right where, is there any tutorial or info on how i can make my own game dumps and get them running on SX OS? I can only find a tutorial for layeredfs...or is SX OS the CFW and layeredFS only the additional homebrew software?

RapidRaid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Extract both the SXOS1.2 and the SDFilesv5 Rocket man. Go to the payload launcher and launch SX OS. You need to buy a license for SXOS, follow the instructions on https://sx.xecuter.com for that.
To dump your own games, hold R while in SX OS and enter the album(homebrew launcher). Search for WAIN Cart Dumper NX, install that and use it. The backups will be dumped at the root of the sd card as xci files.
To play your backups, just open album.

I won't give you further instructions, because this thread isn't meant to instruct you on this topic, in fact I don't want to have anything to do with piracy. The single reason I even included SX OS is because you can use homebrew, as mentioned here.
Since you said you use your own backups, I've written this.

Edit: Forgot to mention: LayeredFS is used with Hekate. This is a "license-free" method, which (temporarily) overwrites demos or rather any app with other files. With this method you can for example launch the devmenu or other games, while "officially" playing something else.

Reactions: IFunkymonkey

IFunkymonkey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Extract both the SXOS1.2 and the SDFilesv5 Rocket man. Go to the payload launcher and launch SX OS. You need to buy a license for SXOS, follow the instructions on https://sx.xecuter.com for that.
To dump your own games, hold R while in SX OS and enter the album(homebrew launcher). Search for WAIN Cart Dumper NX, install that and use it. The backups will be dumped at the root of the sd card as xci files.
To play your backups, just open album.

I won't give you further instructions, because this thread isn't meant to instruct you on this topic, in fact I don't want to have anything to do with piracy. The single reason I even included SX OS is because you can use homebrew, as mentioned here.
Since you said you use your own backups, I've written this.

Edit: Forgot to mention: LayeredFS is used with Hekate. This is a "license-free" method, which (temporarily) overwrites demos or rather any app with other files. With this method you can for example launch the devmenu or other games, while "officially" playing something else.

Alright, now i get it! Well, thank you very much! (:

RapidRaid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Updated to version 1.0.0.6

Changelog:
  • Updated SDFilesV5 -> SDFilesV5.2.1 - Holiday
  • Updated CTCaer v3.0 -> 3.2 (thanks @Karthik99999)
  • Updated SXOS v1.2 -> 1.3 (thanks @Karthik99999)
  • Updated TegraRcmGUI v2.0 -> v2.1 (thanks @Karthik99999)
Have fun!

Btw: With all versions together we've reached over 2k downloads! Thank you so much for the support. I'm glad my application helped the scene a bit :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu