SHAIO - Switch Homebrew All In One

DoeHX9O.png

Icon made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com

As I announced some weeks ago, I've written a program which allows you to make your life easier. Because of long threads and misunderstandings I felt that I need to make a program which has everything included, necessary to get into homebrew.
Firstly here some pictures, so that you can get a better overview:
KwouYJ1.png
kAhqy0E.png
CoMO5un.png

You can add/remove packages (.zip-files) and extract them. There is already Hekate4 and 5 and the Appstore preinstalled.

For the payloads it uses TegraRcmSmash by @rajkosto and the necessary drivers.
You can there as well add and remove payloads you want to use. Included packages so far here: biskeydump,fusee testpayload, hekate_ctcaer_2.0
I tested the homebrew launcher with hekate on my 4.1.0 Switch with a Windows 10 PC - everything worked out perfectly.
And yes people I know - this isn't groundbreaking, but an All In One Package and that exactly was what I wanted.
An updater is also included, so you should be notified once something new is available.

There is a installer version as well as a portable version. Just make sure to extract everything if you choose portable.

Linux integration will follow sometime later - maybe you even want to contribute to that.

SHAIO Install/Usage Guide:
https://imgur.com/a/zljwjZM

For Devs: https://github.com/getraid/SHAIO

Download: https://github.com/getraid/SHAIO/releases/latest
Current Version: 1.0.0.6

If you liked/disliked stuff or want other features please let me know either here or in github via Issues

Edit: Added user guide, Update

Last edited by RapidRaid,

RapidRaid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
maybe this will work 4 you:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145

Anyway is there a chance you can also make this to android in a APK to install?
Theoretically yes, I could do that, but then there is the question, why? I thought that the NXLoader does the job pretty good or isn't that the case? (I only used NXLoader once to do some testing, so dunno). The SD-Tools would also be kinda unpractical on a smartphone.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
When running the portable version off a network share the program automatically closes itself after a few seconds, I need to copy the folder to the Desktop before I can actually use it. Could you look into this please?

RapidRaid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When running the portable version off a network share the program automatically closes itself after a few seconds, I need to copy the folder to the Desktop before I can actually use it. Could you look into this please?
I don't use a network share, therefore it's kinda complicated to reconstruct the issue. The program just needs the .dll files and the folders in the same directory that it lies in. Make sure to not only extract the .exe itself, but all of it.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't use a network share, therefore it's kinda complicated to reconstruct the issue. The program just needs the .dll files and the folders in the same directory that it lies in. Make sure to not only extract the .exe itself, but all of it.

All the files are in the same folder, when I copy the SHAIO folder to my desktop it works just fine but when the folder is on my NAS/share (where I have all my Switch stuff) it just doesn't run.

RapidRaid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
All the files are in the same folder, when I copy the SHAIO folder to my desktop it works just fine but when the folder is on my NAS/share (where I have all my Switch stuff) it just doesn't run.
Honestly I'd love to help you resolve this issue, but I don't know whats causing the crash. How does the crash look like? Do you get to see the main menu or does it not start at all? Maybe try installing it via the installer to the network share? (Don't think that it helps, but maybe?)

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Honestly I'd love to help you resolve this issue, but I don't know whats causing the crash. How does the crash look like? Do you get to see the main menu or does it not start at all? Maybe try installing it via the installer to the network share? (Don't think that it helps, but maybe?)

It opens the main menu for a few seconds and then just closes automatically. You have something hardcoded that doesn't support UNC?

RapidRaid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It opens the main menu for a few seconds and then just closes automatically. You have something hardcoded that doesn't support UNC?
Not that I know of, but maybe the folderpaths (/SDCard/* and /Installers/*) throw the problem, though it wouldn't make much sense since the paths only get used as you enter the other windows. Not the main menu. Plus you'd get an error report... I'll get back to you once I think about it, setup a network share, test it and find a solution :)

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not that I know of, but maybe the folderpaths (/SDCard/* and /Installers/*) throw the problem, though it wouldn't make much sense since the paths only get used as you enter the other windows. Not the main menu. Plus you'd get an error report... I'll get back to you once I think about it, setup a network share, test it and find a solution :)

If you have a second computer you can create a share there that you can access from your main computer, thanks for testing :)

RapidRaid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh, didn't know that could be causing the issue... the drives in my Synology are formatted as ext4.

edit: I access it using SMB. \\nas\share\etc
Maybe since ext4 handles file permissions differently that could throw the error. I think I'll look at it again tomorrow. We have 2AM here in Germany :P

Edit: Oh and sorry for the double post earlier :(

RapidRaid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Updated to version 1.0.0.2

Changelog:
  • Added Tools window
  • Updated CTCaer's payload from v2.0 to v2.2 (thanks @Karthik99999)
  • Updated CTCaer's joiner scripts
  • Fixed typo (fusee testpayoad -> fusee testpayload)
  • Fixed GUI Issue
If you have the installer version, just install over it. Hope you like it!

Edit: If HacDiskMount doesn't start, it is because of user permissions. Try to launch SHAIO as admin or install it to another path.
Edit#2: Also if you installed it to program files, you can't remove or add things without permission -> if it crashes, launch it again as admin.

Reactions: MaxAni

RapidRaid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Updated to version 1.0.0.3

Changelog:
  • Add the .stub file needed to make hbl work on 5.1.0 (hekate5x.zip) (thanks @Karthik99999)
  • Updated CTCaer v2.2 -> 2.3 (This fixes the sleep bug) (thanks @Karthik99999)
  • Updated HacToolGUI to newest version.
  • Fixed Bug in SDTools -> When "delete" was pressed without anything selected, it crashed
Installer default path changed from "Program Files/SHAIO" to "AppData/Roaming/SHAIO". Please uninstall the previous version, if it was installed at the default path.
New users don't need to do anything!

This was necessary to bypass the admin-nag that Windows is doing. Sorry for realizing too late :P
Hope you like it!

Reactions: MaxAni

RapidRaid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Updated to version 1.0.0.4
Changelog:
  • Added briccmii payload
  • Added SXOS Payload (thanks @Karthik99999)
  • Added SXOS v1.1 SD-Files
  • Added gptrestore payload
  • Added XCI Explorer (Keys NOT provided. To add them: Click XCI Explorer" and edit keys.txt)
    (Keys?! Where?! http://lmgtfy.com/?q=@ub3r1337+-+v201805.14r2)
  • Updated TegraRCMSmash
  • Updated HacDiskMount
  • Updated TegraRCMGUI (thanks @Karthik99999)
  • Removed XCI Reader, because it was broken.
Have fun!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu