Hacking SFC New 3DS LL comes with 11.0, what now?

BlazinBlue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this system coming tomorrow, can I run retroarch from the homebrew menu or does it still need a way to recover
svcBackdoor11? The luma commit needs a9lh right? You can't just run it from homebrew menu? Sorry i'm pretty new to hacking my 3ds.

_D1360_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I have this system coming tomorrow, can I run retroarch from the homebrew menu or does it still need a way to recover
svcBackdoor11? The luma commit needs a9lh right? You can't just run it from homebrew menu? Sorry i'm pretty new to hacking my 3ds.

Yes, get the latest stable retroarch http://buildbot.libretro.com/stable/1.3.6/nintendo/3ds/ remeber to get your dsp http://rinnegatamante.it/site/ (cool hb stuff there 2) and consoles bios somewhere (not default emulated bios per retroarc consol emulated) , on setting of each emulator set up folder location for bios, roms. I played plenty snes on n3ds before going downtown if ykwim!

Luma commits are for menuhax and a9lh.

Last edited by _D1360_,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look into my text, read the text, now download homebrew starter package and scan this qr code with your very Nintendo cameras. You must sacrifice your beloved everlasting nintendo system stability and commit to the homebrew improvements that is the Browser hax!.... then use menuhax installer 3.0 and wait patiently like a fishermen with worm for bait. (Expect to wait a while) :ninja:

You_Tube_20160804_102613.png
3dsbrowserhax_auto_qrcode.png

NOTE: You can find starter.zip by clicking those words with underline. (Just extract all contents to sd card with "Boot.3dsx" on root, and change your theme least once in the home menu before scanning) :ninja:

Pikm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your only option for downgrading is hardmod, but if you send it to someone you can ask them to install it under the back cover plate.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I would wait for a softmod downgrade because I can be very patient. And I think I would scream hardmodding it by taking a hole in this beautiful console...
yeah that's why i said a temp mod, i have done a few limited edition consoles where i do the downgrade/a9lh setup and remove the wires once done rather than making a hole in the case XD, im assuming it didn't come with any snes games pre-installed? :ph34r:

Traiver

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah that's why i said a temp mod, i have done a few limited edition consoles where i do the downgrade/a9lh setup and remove the wires once done rather than making a hole in the case XD, im assuming it didn't come with any snes games pre-installed? :ph34r:
Okay, thats sounds interesting... And yes, it comes without any game but with a special SNES theme code.

Reactions: XRaidersP

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey tempers,

I pre-ordered this beauty 4 months ago. I already knew, it will comes with Firmware 11.0.

What are my options now since I was out of the scene for a while?

Thank you in advance!

View attachment 58054
Your first step generally would be to downgrade it.
:^)

But seriously, you can do a hardmod or DSiWare downgrade. You have multiple 3DSes and hopefully you can do the latter.

....I need rainbow buttons BADLY.

Traiver

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Via browserhax and the lastest CHMM2 or with extdata tool, don't use with menuhax installed because it locks every home menu data. Don't forget to select the theme in your theme manager before dump it.
I dumped the theme, now I have several files "BgmCache.bin", BodyCache.bin" and "ThemeManage.bin", what now?

Reactions: XRaidersP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol