Several Xbox questions involving Emulators and StepmaniaX

MrL1337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm helping my brothers with their modded XBox getting some emulators on it. (and Stepmania for myself)
1. Are there any Gameboy Advance/Genesis/SuperNintendo/PSX emulators that are reasonably sized (60mbs plus dial up internet equals good freakin luck, because I don't get any other better internet and don't have friends/nearby family that have beater internet)
I do not need 500 different game manuals veiwer/18 different fancy skins/12 different huge menu music, just the things that make the emulators work.

2. I have StepmaniaX installed and it loads fine. The problem is it won't respond to my controller at all. So is there some file I'm missing to get Stepmania X to read my controller (or a download to a Stepmania X without said issue)
Thanks so much in advance.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You can download Xbins and get the emulators from there.
Or you can search Filetrip for them ;]

I can't provide a download link to stepmania, since that would be against the rules ;]

MrL1337

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly due to my sucky internet I can't use xbin.

Filetrip only has the huge file sizes (XBoyAdvance24 at 65.5mb/ ZsnexBox 3.4 at 65.2 mb/ NeoGenesis v25 at a whooping 80.1mb) (I can only hope my cruddy dial up internet can handle PCSxbox 21's 25.1 mb)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them