Homebrew Setting up a O3DS for a family member, does Freeshop still work?

ssmatt

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got A9LH all set up and the firmware is currently on 11.4.

I know I can't ask much regarding enctitlekeys.bin, but from what I can see the github most guides say to use is down. Is there an alternative somewhere or will I have to look into other avenues?

zezzo

The "Black Ace"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got A9LH all set up and the firmware is currently on 11.4.

I know I can't ask much regarding enctitlekeys.bin, but from what I can see the github most guides say to use is down. Is there an alternative somewhere or will I have to look into other avenues?
It should work. I do recommend you to use the fork.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
It looks like the title key site is down and while the domain still exists there is no DNS entry for it. Since there is no issue with the domain name it will probably be back up later.

Specifically this from mxtoolbox.com when checking [redacted].com: Test- DNS Record Published, Result - DNS Record not found - Reported by d.gtld-servers.net on 5/7/2017 at 7:51:19 PM (UTC 0)

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The domain for the titlekey database has expired, and the maintainer hasn't renewed it yet.

It looks like the title key site is down and while the domain still exists there is no DNS entry for it. Since there is no issue with the domain name it will probably be back up later.

Specifically this from mxtoolbox.com when checking [redacted].com: Test- DNS Record Published, Result - DNS Record not found - Reported by d.gtld-servers.net on 5/7/2017 at 7:51:19 PM (UTC 0)
You missed a very important part of the domain info:
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-05-07
The reason there are no DNS entries is because the domain is no longer active. Hopefully the maintainer gets it renewed, but at this point it's entirely up to him.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
The domain for the titlekey database has expired, and the maintainer hasn't renewed it yet.

You missed a very important part of the domain info:
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-05-07
The reason there are no DNS entries is because the domain is no longer active. Hopefully the maintainer gets it renewed, but at this point it's entirely up to him.

Nevermind, I thought this was a reply to the other post about how it is still possible to google the ip address for the domain in question despite it having expired. (wrong thread reply)

Last edited by nl255,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.