Hacking SetMiiUp! From Stock to Latest Softmod in less then 5-10 minutes!

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
As much as I think this project is redundant and unnecessary, it doesn't bother me, and you can feel free to link to where I've already hosted it for modmii (which in this particular case is actually paid for hosting that @JoostinOnline graciously allows me to mooch off his account)

Last edited by XFlak, , Reason: Gotta give props to @JoostinOnline

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I think this project is redundant and unnecessary, it doesn't bother me, and you can feel free to link to where I've already hosted it for modmii (which in this particular case is actually paid for hosting that @JoostinOnline graciously allows me to mooch off his account)
Take in consideration that this its basically a GUI. some people are scare how horrible that sounds, of CMD/BATCH/TERMINAL/DOS windows interface, this is just to avoid using that. i myself just have a pack that copy each time to a SD with the mailbomb and thats it, however, well, this is here just to help.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also some of the files needed for vwii can't be downloaded from nus, so there are copyright issues or other workarounds that would be necessary to get this (and modmii) working for the vwii
What? vWii is as simple as running the HackMii installer and using specific cIOSs, I never had to download anything sketch when I modded mine

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? vWii is as simple as running the HackMii installer and using specific cIOSs, I never had to download anything sketch when I modded mine

Huh? HackMii Installer doesn't use or make cIOSes. Team Twiizers and Wiibrew do not use or support custom IOSes at all.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
If I recall correctly the base wads for vwii cIOSs aren't available on NUS, meaning you would have to use a cios installer, or break copyright laws and share a cios wad. Unlike wii cios, pc apps cannot legally build cios wads (not without having the user retrieve base ios wads from their vwii using bluedump or some equivalent). So Yeah, using the d2x cios installer makes the most sense for vwii

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I recall correctly the base wads for vwii cIOSs aren't available on NUS, meaning you would have to use a cios installer, or break copyright laws and share a cios wad. Unlike wii cios, pc apps cannot legally build cios wads (not without having the user retrieve base ios wads from their vwii using bluedump or some equivalent). So Yeah, using the d2x cios installer makes the most sense for vwii
Aha, I see

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol