Hacking Seriously, I give up!!

AtMyWiitsEnd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have downgraded to system 3.2e i have tried every cIOS i can find 36 38 60 222 249 etc with every loader i can find usb loader gx coverfloader wananikos 1.5 gamma thing uloader but i cannot for the love of god get my copy of re4 and mario party 8 copied and playable i can copy but cannot play i am going mental can someone please tell me what to do i am obviously a bit on the shy side of brains and need to know how the bloody, bloody hell I can get it working. thanks.
smile.gif

AtMyWiitsEnd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Installing cIOS 249 rev 14 now have neo gamma r7 alrady do i need to copy the game again with neo gamma? the copy i just made was made with cIOS 222?

AtMyWiitsEnd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
USB tried every loader i can find a dozen different cIOSs running 249 rev 14 with a load of loaders but it keeps giving me a black screen nothing else

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
The most confusing poster yet
smile.gif

Use commas and dots please.

Trying to explain from first.
You downgraded to 3.2 OK?
Installed cIOS249 rev14? With success? Have you checked if no errors were in output?

Trying to boot a game?
Loader Starts? Loader shows your games in disk? Error on booting game?

AtMyWiitsEnd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes 3.2e
with cIOS 298 rev 14 no problems installing
Game copies fine, says loading then black screen on all the loaders i use but carnival and rayman rabbids works ok. they copied fine and load fine.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone doesn't know how to toggle 002 error fixes and probably doesnt have IOS 38, 53, and 55 methinks.

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AtMyWiitsEnd said:
but i cannot for the love of god get my copy of re4 and mario party 8 copied and playable
youve tried every loader, youve tried every cios, youve tried every conceivable thing - but have you tried another rip of these two games?

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OncleJulien said:
AtMyWiitsEnd said:
but i cannot for the love of god get my copy of re4 and mario party 8 copied and playable
youve tried every loader, youve tried every cios, youve tried every conceivable thing - but have you tried another rip of these two games?
My second thought exactly. Unless he copied the from originals then. He is obviously doing something wrong. Both those work

AtMyWiitsEnd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Copied from original
copied when i installed cios222 then again in 249 just incase it made a difference
with coverfloader i get a green screen flash up before nothing
what am i doing wrong???

OncleJulien

tool of peers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ntsc games? pal games? pal console, i'm assuming? that green flash makes me think theres a region issue here you failed to mention previously. still, for good measure, i'd delete the games from the partition, and rerip them with your loader of choice.

as jabmaster said, these games are known working, and dont require any special mojo to play. and just to clarify, you sort imply that youve installed every cios known to man, but are you using them to load the game from within the laoder, or just hoping their very presence on your wii will make the magic happen?

AtMyWiitsEnd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Although a little condesending
smile.gif
i do get your point but yes when i have the option to choose cIOS i choose the one i have running. someone said to use 222 someone else said 36 with 37 merge or 60 merge tried them but to no avail.

Pakatus

Trophies
XP
Country
as OncleJulien said...green flash means different region iso's.

Be sure you have the videopatch = "ON" or "AUTO" in your loader of choice

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol