Hacking Serious Passcard Problem

3vil

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've owned my PassCard for about three months now, and I've been loving it. Its worked fine on my DS, and on a few other DSes that my friends have.

However, I've recently run into a bit of a problem. I was using my PassCard along with my M3 Mini SD this week and it was working fine. I go to boot up my M3, and all of a sudden i get the normal DS boot screen. I was quite confused at this, due to the fact that the Passcard normally avoids this screen. Apparently, the PassCard was not being detected by my DS. In a panic, i reset the system and tried again. Didn't work. Tried it a third time, with the same results.

Then, i took another game i had, and popped it in the DS game slot, thinking that the slot was blown or something. The official game worked fine, nothing wrong, nothing out of the ordinary. Then, i took my sister's ds and plugged the m3 and passcard in, thinking that it might just be my ds. Still didn't work.

So, now i'm stuck with a Mini SD card with a bunch of DS games on them and a useless PassCard. Anyone know (a) what happened, or what caused this to happen, (b) if there is some way i can get this fixed, Â is there any way to contact the company in this matter, and (d) how to prevent this in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1