Sephiroth as Buddy In Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy

CrimzonEyed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sephirothtrff.png
Sephiroth, Final Fantasy VII’s main villain and a boss character in the rhythm game spinoff Theatrhythm: Final Fantasy, can also be a party member. A scan from Jump shows Kingdom Hearts mobile style Sephiroth as an ally, in the same party with Cloud! Kain from Final Fantasy IV and Dissidia goddess Cosmos are confirmed to be party members too. But, players will have to unlock all three sub-characters before using them. The ultimate battle Sephiroth vs. Safer Sephiroth takes place on February 16.

Source 1
Source 2

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Oh, wow. I really liked the art style for this :lol:
I can just see all the FF hardcore fans somehow raging over this, or cheering over this for some reason...

Reactions: 2 people

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone really surprised? Square Enix has been milking the cow that is Final Fantasy VII for years; they certainly aren't going to stop now.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Is anyone really surprised? Square Enix has been milking the cow that is Final Fantasy VII for years; they certainly aren't going to stop now.
Also something quite amusing since they actually haven't done a remake of the game, let alone announce it. Someone seems to be having a nice time with the fan base :creep:

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, wow. I really liked the art style for this :lol:
I can just see all the FF hardcore fans somehow raging over this, or cheering over this for some reason...

I am about to rage. :(
I cannot believe it. This is why i would never buy this, as of the genre, that Art thief game looks pretty good though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: