Separate the DS and DSI releases

Mikef

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there's a bunch of DSI releases, make a new section so the releases aren't mixed together.
I lot of people don't care about DSI only games.

Also, could you add screen orentiation for DS games, (normal or notebook). I hate games you have to turn the DS on it's side.

Thanks, Mike

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say no for now, has anyone been able to even play these on a DSi? Seems like they're similar to the first Virtual Console releases.

I think we should wait.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Hadrian Uranium said:
I say no for now, has anyone been able to even play these on a DSi? Seems like they're similar to the first Virtual Console releases.

I think we should wait.
My opinion would be that the sooner this is done the easier it'd be to manage existing releases. We only need to look at the wii/wiiware releases as proof.

Nayr Rosfar

White Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well games that utilize features that only the DSi has aren't necessarily unplayable on the old DS and DS Lite.

If a game comes out that needs the DSi's built in camera Nintendo can just make a camera cartridge that plugs into slot 2. For DSware downloads they can just make an expansion adapter with built in memory that DSware games and programs can be bought from Nintendo, stored, and played on.

UltraMagnus

hic sunt dracones
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would agree, it would be best to separate dsiware from proper games. before the is a deluge of them.

as for commercial games that only work on the DSi, they should be tackled if and when they actually appear.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Kaden maybe contact the staff? I don't know how all that works