Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorian2112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im not sure if this has been asked alrdy but i dont want to go through 42 whole pages just to see.

But will this work for retail US pokemon black and white (yes i know its not out yet i have it on pre order tho and i have no other retail pokemon game i can transfer my pokemon through to white)

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys i just dont get this.. i downloaded python 2.6 also downloaded the sendpkm files... nothing works i try dragging the files to sendpkm.py and nothing shows not even the drop here comment that appears when you hover over the sendpkm.py file with the pkm file... i tried hyperGTS didnt get it either... i need some help please
also if possible link me to a video tutorial i did google tuts but it was all about hypercams =w=...
Thanks alot of you help me Dx

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Can you record a video of what you're doing when you try to drag the .pkm file onto sendpkm.py?
All im doing is:
click Raioku.pkm
Drag Raioku.pkm
Tries to drop on sendpkm.py
nothing happens

Its as if i just moved teh file from one place to another

basil323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
heey guys..
basically ive got two problems

i cant drag the .pkm file onto the sendpkm.py file, all it does is move it next to it( same problem as guy aabove^^)

and the second problem is that even trying to connect to GTS normally, it says my access point security are not supported

any help would be much appreciated guys:D

basil323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey again:L

basically i do what you say here "A login box should come up. The username should be "admin" or blank, and the password can be anything from "admin" to "administrator" "pass" to "password" or "password1", or something else if you've set it differently. Ask whoever set up the router what the password to get into it is, or check this page. http://www.phenoelit-us.org/dpl/dpl.html
"
and basically i type in admin and password but it doesnt work.. which leads me to believe my dad has set it up himself:L and hes forgotton his details, any other way i can access it?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Try the various combinations of names and passwords, and google it.
I've found some use "1234" and other weird things like that as the default.

If it has been changed and you need access, you can reset the router, but that might lose you internet access and you might need to call your ISP if it's done wrong in a certain situation, so I advise against it until we've exhausted the other options.

xXVisionZXx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made it work anyways all i did is went to ipconfig looked for my IPv4 Adress put it as the DNS made that same modification to the ds wifi too as the DNS pessed start DSN/GTS and vioala it worked idk why htey have to put such complicated explanation =w=... the videos/tuts i saw were useless so i had to make it work on my own xD
Using HyperGTS btw

basil323

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
heeey visions(: fancy helping me?
tongue.gif
can i have the link to hyper GTS? ive looked loads of places
tongue.gif
all i get is forums without dwnloads.... and is there a way to bypass the password to find wep key? xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi