Hacking [Semi-working] NFS2ISO2NFS - convert nfs to iso and back

SupremeDevice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
btw how long did you wait on the sss screen
Just a few seconds. I mean, I didn't time it, but you can just go to the SSS, wait 10 seconds, and it should be frozen. You have enough time to pick random or a stage if you're pretty quick about it, but you don't have time to choose one if you don't know exactly where it is before you enter the SSS.

D

Deleted User

Just a few seconds. I mean, I didn't time it, but you can just go to the SSS, wait 10 seconds, and it should be frozen. You have enough time to pick random or a stage if you're pretty quick about it, but you don't have time to choose one if you don't know exactly where it is before you enter the SSS.
yah then its a bad rip i stayed on it for a solid minute

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just for shits and giggles I loaded up the normal vwii channel and ran syscheck just to be sure it was different and sure enough it is!
So WiiVC for sure uses IOS255.

Wrong thread lol... :P

Last edited by ploggy,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

SupremeDevice

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yah then its a bad rip i stayed on it for a solid minute
Just out of curiousity, what game did you use as the base for brawl? It's probably just a bad rip, but if you're not using xenoblade it might be that too.

Edit: I'm gonna go ahead and convert my nfs files back to an iso and test it in dolphin to see if the same issue happens there as well.

Edit 2: Nope, definately a rip issue. Dolphin had same issue. Time to redump brawl lol.

Last edited by SupremeDevice,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just for shits and giggles I loaded up the normal vwii channel and ran syscheck just to be sure it was different and sure enough it is!
So WiiVC for sure uses IOS255.
remenber nintendo added one ios to vwii for gamepad streaming and im guessing theres atleast 2 new ios on fw image one for gamepad controller and one for games on nand acess.

Reactions: ploggy

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
remenber nintendo added one ios to vwii for gamepad streaming and im guessing theres atleast 2 new ios on fw image one for gamepad controller and one for games on nand acess.
Your right, looking at my vWii syscheck I haven't even got a IOS255 so that must be the VC's fw.img

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
I get this when I dump my Disney Infinity 1.0 disc with CleanRip on vWii HBC. Idk what is a chunk lol, What I have to do?
Lol, now idk if this appeares after download a "required file for the program" or start to rip the game, help pls

Attachments

• 1504471963297-1322614030.jpg
    1504471963297-1322614030.jpg
    454.9 KB · Views: 209

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I get this when I dump my Disney Infinity 1.0 disc with CleanRip on vWii HBC. Idk what is a chunk lol, What I have to do?
Lol, now idk if this appeares after download a "required file for the program" or start to rip the game, help pls
Use a ntfs formated device, or it will make different parts, don't use fat. The settings are size=MAX, New Device=NO, Dual Layer= depends on the game =P

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
So @piratesephiroth do you know what base files doesn't suffer any variation among different games in the code folder? rvlt.tik, rvlt.tmd, app.xml (optional) are unique for each title, what about the others? I'm trying to find out the file that is causing me problems.

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Use a ntfs formated device, or it will make different parts, don't use fat. The settings are size=MAX, New Device=NO, Dual Layer= depends on the game =P
How can i know if game needs dual layer option?
PD: Congratulations! i didnt remember you are the autor of custom HBL icons!

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
How can i know if game needs dual layer option?
PD: Congratulations! i didnt remember you are the autor of custom HBL icons!
Hah, thanks!
In the top of my mind: Xenoblade Chronicles, Last Story, Smash Brawl.
You can search in GameTDB for more info, but they were just a few games

victormr21

Trophies
XP
Country
Hah, thanks!
In the top of my mind: Xenoblade Chronicles, Last Story, Smash Brawl.
You can search in GameTDB for more info, but they were just a few games
I can't see on GameTDB a double layer option on Xenoblade or Smash pages. And if Disney Infinity has that...

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So @piratesephiroth do you know what base files doesn't suffer any variation among different games in the code folder? rvlt.tik, rvlt.tmd, app.xml (optional) are unique for each title, what about the others? I'm trying to find out the file that is causing me problems.
Right now I've seen only 2 different versions of fw.img, one from the very old VCs, like Mario Galaxy 2 and other from the most recent ones. (apparently there are at least 3 so I'm missing one)

Reactions: KiiWii
D

Deleted User

Right now I've seen only 2 different versions of fw.img, one from the very old VCs, like Mario Galaxy 2 and other from the most recent ones. (apparently there are at least 3 so I'm missing one)
Well... have you tested different regions? it could be possible a usa game got its fw.img modified before release of jpn/eu regions... You just gave me a idea. I'm going to see if the fw.img supports loading of games that are not appart of its region (just to see if there is some sort of region locking for some reason)

Last edited by ,

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
No dice :cry:, tried inject Sky Crawlers, this time didn't show the Wii logo just black screen and then take me back to Wii U menu, used Pandor'as Tower base... I give up... 1:1 disc dump from my collection

D

Deleted User

No dice :cry:, tried inject Sky Crawlers, this time didn't show the Wii logo just black screen and then take me back to Wii U menu, used Pandor'as Tower base... I give up... 1:1 disc dump from my collection
try using super mario galaxy. But do not modfy anything except the required stuff for injection

Columbo2811

Trophies
XP
Country
Was about give up too but I've successfully got MARIO kart running now using an ISO from the web and using super MARIO galaxy 2 to inject into.

Reactions: KiiWii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: If you have a daily kroger cake habit, $35 x 30, runs just over $1,000 a month. ouch