Semi Brick 4.1U

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by DarkWarriorWario, Nov 29, 2010.

1. DarkWarriorWario
    OP

DarkWarriorWario Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 21, 2010
    United States
    For 2 Days I have tried to use my Wii [System Menu 4.1U] With bootmii as Boot2 and Priiloader. And when I try to get into system menu I get System Files Are corrupt refer to manual(yeah..right)....So the first time I found out somehow my Ios 60 version Changed somehow. so I reinstalled it to V6174(it was V1674)
    and all was well..Alll I did was watch Movies Via Netflix...So it seemed to be Fixed...However when I came back next day System files are corrupt again!
    How could this happen(twice?)...Maybe My wii is getting old? Maybe its my Sd configuration...or perhaps I need to Re- Mod my wii to fix it though I am not sure that will have an effect on System Menu...Somebody Please help..I don't really need the system Menu that much its just really annoying and I realy need to fix this. Thanx Guys [​IMG]

2. brausm08

brausm08 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 15, 2009
    United States
    USA - Midwest
    did you try reinstalling your SM as well? (not just your SM IOS)....i'm pretty positive there has never has been a IOS60v1674...the only two versions are v6174 and the stubv6400.....

alternatively, you could install IOS70 (the non stub v6687) and SM4.2U....just as good....

after re-installing your SM, you'll need to reinstall priiloader and enable hacks as well....

3. mauifrog

mauifrog DA KINE WiiHacker

Jan 21, 2010
    United States
    Do you get this error after the health screen? Can you enter the maintenance menu by holding + & - at the health screen, then press a while holding?