Hacking Semi Brick 4.1U

DarkWarriorWario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For 2 Days I have tried to use my Wii [System Menu 4.1U] With bootmii as Boot2 and Priiloader. And when I try to get into system menu I get System Files Are corrupt refer to manual(yeah..right)....So the first time I found out somehow my Ios 60 version Changed somehow. so I reinstalled it to V6174(it was V1674)
and all was well..Alll I did was watch Movies Via Netflix...So it seemed to be Fixed...However when I came back next day System files are corrupt again!
How could this happen(twice?)...Maybe My wii is getting old? Maybe its my Sd configuration...or perhaps I need to Re- Mod my wii to fix it though I am not sure that will have an effect on System Menu...Somebody Please help..I don't really need the system Menu that much its just really annoying and I realy need to fix this. Thanx Guys
unsure.gif

brausm08

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you try reinstalling your SM as well? (not just your SM IOS)....i'm pretty positive there has never has been a IOS60v1674...the only two versions are v6174 and the stubv6400.....

alternatively, you could install IOS70 (the non stub v6687) and SM4.2U....just as good....

after re-installing your SM, you'll need to reinstall priiloader and enable hacks as well....

mauifrog

DA KINE WiiHacker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Do you get this error after the health screen? Can you enter the maintenance menu by holding + & - at the health screen, then press a while holding?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...