Sega DreamCast 2

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
I would love to see a Sonic Adventure 3

Because Sonic Adventure 2 was great? It wasn't. How many people liked tails' or Knuckles levels? Who liked the treasure hunts and the boring repetitive shooting with the annoying "BEEEEEEP!!!" whilst holding the button? I'm guessing not many people. People only liked sonic/shadow levels, and people loved the Chao. Then they replayed their favourite levels to get canisters and animals for said Chao. Then people loved it more because they had played the levels so many hundreds of times getting everything that they would cream their friends in multiplayer, normally by automatically jumping to metal sonic. Don't worry, I'm guilty of nostalgia goggles myself. Sonic adventure wasn't a good series. Sonic Adventure 1 was even pretty naff, big the cat was a joke.

Last edited by G0R3Z,

JazzCat.CL

Trophies
Website
chevaduchat.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Chile
Because Sonic Adventure 2 was great? It wasn't. How many people liked tails' or Knuckles levels? Who liked the treasure hunts and the boring repetitive shooting with the annoying "BEEEEEEP!!!" whilst holding the button? I'm guessing not many people. People only liked sonic/shadow levels, and people loved the Chao. Then they replayed their favourite levels to get canisters and animals for said Chao. Then people loved it more because they had played the levels so many hundreds of times getting everything that they would cream their friends in multiplayer, normally by automatically jumping to metal sonic. Don't worry, I'm guilty of nostalgia goggles myself. Sonic adventure wasn't a good series. Sonic Adventure 1 was even pretty naff, big the cat was a joke.

I loved the Jazzy soundtracks of those knuckles and Rouge levels! Those were pretty boring, it's true, but a new sonic adventure with chao garden and sonic and shadow stages, would be rad

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
wish granted

There is a rumour, nothing more. A sonic anniversary game does not mean Sonic adventure 3.

I loved the Jazzy soundtracks of those knuckles and Rouge levels! Those were pretty boring, it's true, but a new sonic adventure with chao garden and sonic and shadow stages, would be rad

There were parts I liked, Chao being one of them. And it wasn't just my feelings either, with the gamecube copy, who many people I knew had, said they very much disliked shooting and treasure levels. There were few people who liked them (although the soundtrack for the game as a whole is probably the high point). I played it until I had Chaos Chao.

Objectively, yes the game is bad. It steers away from the winning sonic formula that has proven successful with some good classic style levels with other terrible designed levels like Knuckles and Tails. The Camera was terrible, the level design was terrible in places and the storyline was completely rediculous (not quite as silly as '06, but close) and the voice acting was bad. There was also a sound editor who should have been fired, as the music was so loud that you sometimes couldn't hear what the characters said in cutscenes.

Last edited by G0R3Z,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's standard so doctors can get a idea about what's going on