Hacking seedminer (single system DSiWare injection)

If you are planning on using seedminer, do you have a dedicated graphics card in your PC?

• Yes!

Votes: 207 45.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 22.9%
  • What's dedicated graphics?

Votes: 35 7.6%
  • I'm a cat, we can just guess our movable.sed through feline intuition

Votes: 112 24.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

luke9977

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone, I have a PC with a good graphics card but unfortunately it is 32 bit and I can not start the process of bruteforcing. If anyone wanted to help me, place the movable file here. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• movable_part1.rar
    136 bytes · Views: 153

trainerstar3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone, I have a PC with a good graphics card but unfortunately it is 32 bit and I can not start the process of bruteforcing. If anyone wanted to help me, place the movable file here. Thank you in advance!
We have a separate thread for that in the OP, but still here you go.

Attachments

• luke9977.rar
    121 bytes · Views: 164

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
ocl_assert: ocl_brute.c, function ocl_brute_msky, line 383
clEnqueueReadBuffer(command_queue, mem_out, CL_TRUE, 0, sizeof(cl_uint), &out, 0, NULL, NULL)
error: out of resources

This is really curious, identical to this one:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/seedminer-single-system-dsiware-injection.495685/page-21#post-7824252
Except you have a much newer GPU, if you'd like to help debug, I could send you a test build, or anyone else could reproduce this and willing to help.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Last edited by piratesephiroth,

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
@zoogie
I have a question.
Is this the EOL exploit that was mentioned in the past? Or is there more to come?
I have no idea what nedwill and @smealum have, but I'm almost certain this isn't it.
Both of them mentioned the traditional userland-k11-arm9 exploit chain iirc.

MrJason005

√2
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
So is it that the more msed_datas that are sent, the more points you have to plot, and therefore you can plot a better graph and therefore approximate a better polynomial which will give you a better error estimation?

ChickenFancyPantz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@zoogie I got everything ready but when I booted up seedstarter on my 3Ds it gives me an error saying, Incorrect number of hash dirs found! (2) Make sure there is *only* one!

I don't know what a dir is

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
So is it that the more msed_datas that are sent, the more points you have to plot, and therefore you can plot a better graph and therefore approximate a better polynomial which will give you a better error estimation?
That's all correct except for the polynomial part. All nodes are connected with straight lines.
Given the inherent "noise" that you see with both graphs (new3ds-red & old3ds-blue) I don't think you can come up with a single deterministic function to plot everything.

Maybe a math genius like @Myria might see something beyond msed3=1/5(LFCS) that could make msed3 deterministic based on LFCS, but I sure can't.

Figure_16 - Copy.png

Reactions: uyjulian and cearp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1