Hacking SeedMiner FC and Mining Help

• Thread starter ZZ20
  • Start date
  • Views 392,052
  • Replies 3,532
  • Likes 43

How many of you Kiddos would be willing to help in some way?

• Aye!

Votes: 42 51.2%
  • Nah!

Votes: 18 22.0%
  • Maybe!

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hunter

i'ma stuffup the board
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.dgc1980.com
XP
Country
Australia
Question, am I supposed to change the numbers too in the download file, I removed the .patched_yourName part, am I supposed to change the numbers too to the original numbers as my previous dsiware file or leave the new numbers?
leave the number exactly the same just remove the patched etc, and overwrite the one on your SD card

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Question, am I supposed to change the numbers too in the download file, I removed the .patched_yourName part, am I supposed to change the numbers too to the original numbers as my previous dsiware file or leave the new numbers?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, do I leave the words BIN capitalized or make them lower case like the original dsiware file?
The .bin being capitalized shouldn't matter.
It's weird though that the numbers got changed - there should be no harm in trying it, but I'd recommend doing the injection again with a fresh dump of the game.

That's unless the DIS changed in my off-time, if so, ignore me.

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It didn't work, the file got corrupted so I have to do it again. Luckily I still have the build file and I backed the dsiware file up.

leave the number exactly the same just remove the patched etc, and overwrite the one on your SD card

Overwrite what on my sd card?

I just left the numbers the same and removed the rest after BIN. Or do you mean remove the other dsiware file from my card?

Reactions: Marenthyu

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It didn't work, the file got corrupted so I have to do it again. Luckily I still have the build file and I backed the dsiware file up.

I just left the numbers the same and removed the rest after BIN. Or do you mean remove the other dsiware file from my card?
You are supposed to get a file with the same numbers back, so you would have to overwrite the original file to place it there.

You are not getting it, which is weird. Care to post the link to the jenkins job that you are downloading?

I am going to assume you are Dragonlady85 - please reread what you are supposed to upload: movable.SED
NOT movable.ZIP

You need to unpack the file you were sent before uploading it. The build said it FAILED with a red light for a good reason ;)

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried again and this time I opened the movable zip file and copied that file and then uploaded it and I got a new build and I clicked the link and it said it could be be found. I got this error:

HTTP ERROR 404
Problem accessing /job/DSIHaxInjector/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/4B344445.BIN.patched_flirider3. Reason:

Not Found

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried again and this time I opened the movable zip file and copied that file and then uploaded it and I got a new build and I clicked the link and it said it could be be found. I got this error:

HTTP ERROR 404
Problem accessing /job/DSIHaxInjector/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/4B344445.BIN.patched_flirider3. Reason:

Not Found
Because you are trying to download someone else's file from the LATEST build. Please dont reuse the link and rather select yoir correct build and download the file with YOUR name in it, not someone else's.

This is the one you want: https://jenkins.nelthorya.net/job/DSIHaxInjector/3223/artifact/4B344445.BIN.patched_dragonlady85

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't trying to use someone eles I was using my own and it kept using other names in the files than the name I was choosing. Hunter had to zip the file for me because I didn't know how to do it and it wouldn't open when he sent me the link so he zipped it for me. Was that the problem? I don't know why the computer kept seeing it as someone else's than my own I had on the computer I downloaded. My own game and the file Hunter zipped for me.

I'll try the file you gave me. How did you figure out I was dragon lady? Do you own that website?

Okay it worked and what does root of the sd card mean? Does it mean it does not go in any folder? Do I just put it in Nintendo 3DS? Not private and not my ID0?

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I wasn't trying to use someone eles I was using my own and it kept using other names in the files than the name I was choosing. Hunter had to zip the file for me because I didn't know how to do it and it wouldn't open when he sent me the link so he zipped it for me. Was that the problem? I don't know why the computer kept seeing it as someone else's than my own I had on the computer I downloaded. My own game and the file Hunter zipped for me.

I'll try the file you gave me. How did you figure out I was dragon lady? Do you own that website?
okay, one by one:

Hunter zipped up the file to send it to you, correct. You are expected to unzip it as you need the actual movable.sed for it to be processed, not the zipped file.

The Build Website showed a failed build (red light) as you tried to upload the zip file. When it fails, it gives you the file from the last person. You were using the "latest" link, not a job/build-specific link. (See "latest" in the url you sent) As your new attempt did not fail, the latest build did not have a file with the name you specified at the end of the url (with someone else's name), so it told you it could not find it (which is accurate and represented by status code 404).

No, i do not own that website, but the build queue is publicly visible and i just checked for the last few builds, saw a failed one, checked the name and it was similar enough to your forum name. It was a blind, but educated guess.

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gosh darn, I wish there was an edit button because I realize I was not clear, I meant for step 14 with all those files.

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Okay it worked and what does root of the sd card mean? Does it mean it does not go in any folder? Do I just put it in Nintendo 3DS? Not private and not my ID0?
'root' means the topmost folder, what you see when you double-click on the drive. No subfolder, just there on the "root" is where you should place the boot.nds file (and others).

Also, there IS an edit button. On mobile, press the 3 dots to see it. I just used it :P

Last edited by Marenthyu,

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this a root: The folders say private and the ID0 name, is that where I put the downloaded files but not in either of those folders?

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know what I am doing wrong now. I downloaded the file from the link you showed me and it installed and then I click on the luma file but the window is still popping up asking me to find the right program for it from the Microsoft store.

I have windows 10.

Marenthyu

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don't know what I am doing wrong now. I downloaded the file from the link you showed me and it installed and then I click on the luma file but the window is still popping up asking me to find the right program for it from the Microsoft store.

I have windows 10.
Launch 7zip from the start menu, click File... open... and choose the file there.

Bondgirl85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did that but it shows other files now.

The OP instructions are assuming everyone would understand all this stuff because it is leaving out details like how to extract this for example. There are no steps into doing this.

The files I see are "boot.firm' and the folder "exception dump parser" Which one do I open?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3