• Ages

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parallel worlds

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • None

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ages, as Nintendo Power said, better puzzles, better dungeon, better story, and more fun than Seasons.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
I've never beaten both, but back in the day I got seasons and my little brother got ages, and we got like halfway through. My little brother didn't like his that much since it had too many puzzles and he was younger... and if I recall correctly seasons had more fighting areas.

Also the subterranean section, I forgot it's name... that was a little annoying, collecting the money for that underground section, separate from rupees.

Both are fine games, though.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Rydian said:
I've never beaten both, but back in the day I got seasons and my little brother got ages, and we got like halfway through. My little brother didn't like his that much since it had too many puzzles and he was younger... and if I recall correctly seasons had more fighting areas.

Also the subterranean section, I forgot it's name... that was a little annoying, collecting the money for that underground section, separate from rupees.

Both are fine games, though.
Subrosia. If you had a shovel, it was pretty quick to make money. After digging for some time the game usually give you a more valuable orechunk/rupee.

I also recommend playing Seasons then Ages. Love Holodrum and Subrosia, but Labrynna is better.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
I think Ages is a lot better (so I voted for it), but it really doesn't matter which one you beat first. Just make sure you beat one of them before starting a new game on the other. That way you can use a code to link the games. That allows you to transfer your rings, unlock items, and more.

I have beaten both Seasons and Ages multiple times. Unfortunately, the battery in Ages died, so I can't make any saves. I have to beat it all at once. I can use an emulator of course, but it's not the same as playing on a GBC/GBA.

Edit: Lol, I have a sudden urge to play Ages again. I think I'm gonna try it on the VBA GX.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: yeah