Hacking SEARCHING FOR TESTERS-HEALTHII

mrwulff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This whole thing is totally stupid. If anyone of you guys were as talented as the original wiibrew scene, you would have successfully made this tool 6 months ago, but clearly, you have not.

If you are so pissed about getting banned from their chats, start you own, and see if you can gain the same following. guess what? you wont.

You feel like their not sharing their info? too fucking bad. do it yourselves.

and as for this specific situation, they dont want you releasing software that has a bricking possibility. Thats why they 'strongly' suggest/mandate all apps run from the hbc instead of shitty channels that can easily brick a wii, especially if its been known to be coded by an amateur who has a history bad app writing.

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ummm...history? WADder was my first app for the wii area...and I haven't released anything else recently for any other place either...

Posts merged

mrwulff said:
This whole thing is totally stupid. If anyone of you guys were as talented as the original wiibrew scene, you would have successfully made this tool 6 months ago, but clearly, you have not.

If you are so pissed about getting banned from their chats, start you own, and see if you can gain the same following. guess what? you wont.

You feel like their not sharing their info? too fucking bad. do it yourselves.

and as for this specific situation, they dont want you releasing software that has a bricking possibility. Thats why they 'strongly' suggest/mandate all apps run from the hbc instead of shitty channels that can easily brick a wii, especially if its been known to be coded by an amateur who has a history bad app writing.
And I am not pissed, i'm just discouraged.

Thank you for keeping me away for longer. Do this to all the devs and everyone will be really happy!

Mrkinator

Neil Peart Wannabe
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I really think this thread should be closed
wacko.gif

mrwulff said:

WADder Forums is getting bigger everyday
wink.gif

mrwulff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:
Thank you for keeping me away for longer. Do this to all the devs and everyone will be really happy!

Well as you said you were the first person to get banned, so i really dont see an influx of "all the devs" getting banned.

Do you think that they(anybody relevent) care that you are not longer dev'ing?

"oh noes, i pissed him off now i cant have an even crappier logo at boot/brick my wii"

thawkins1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
uhhh....

mrwulff=troll

icefire: Who cares if they banned you? Have they ever helped you? They don't want to help anyone but their selves. Never gave you any knowledge so nothing lost
wink.gif

Ga1l0w

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Negative much? Icefire, I can't wait to see where you go with healthii. Best of luck. Unlike most people on here, you have actually been developing useful apps. Custom Health screen? That sounds awesome. And I'm sure most people would agree. Don't give up on it.

stayingarmed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mrwulff said:

for one, I think he's doing a pretty damn good job creating tools, what have you done for homebrew?

and to say they don't want it released because of bricking possibilities? who the hell cares? Why do they care if I brick my wii? It's MY responsibility, not theirs. That's like saying guns have the possibility of killing people, so don't make them?

You're a tool!

I, along with MANYYYYYY others appreciate everything ice is doing and the hard work he has put into making the tools for us to use so if you don't have anything to add, why not go flame on IGN or something.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
mrwulff said:
icefireicefire said:

Well as you said you were the first person to get banned, so i really dont see an influx of "all the devs" getting banned.

Do you think that they(anybody relevent) care that you are not longer dev'ing?

"oh noes, i pissed him off now i cant have an even crappier logo at boot/brick my wii"

Eres tu Marcan...??
Are you Marcan....??

Skarface05

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Damn.....Regardless of all of the politics, Icefire has made a good app - Wadder. It made it safe for a lot of people to create WAD files who, previously may have bricked in the process. Now, he started to make a new tool - great.

Now, the question of whether or not you release it is up to you. We can't change that, i along with most of the others would like to take a look at your new toy and use it all being well.

But, please don't dangle a carrott and because somebody else has pissed you off take it out on the community as a whole.

I look forward to seeing your next release in the near future.

Jizmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, i'm gonna avoid the flaming. I try to keep that in private... but with the talk about homebrew and piracy conflicting i just needed to inject. The hacking for piracy age on the wii seems to be coming to an end as we've all pretty much been able to play anything we want (save a few titles) for months now. At this point it's all started to go in the customization direction as well it should, which is very much the same goal that twiizers has. We're just taking a different route to get there. I'm sure you all have noticed that after the initial gaming frenzy that came with backup launchers, the thrill is over. We've returned to true hacking instead of just trying to get backups running. 200 games and only 3 get any attention from me. But utilities and hacks have replaced them as my fix. So quit reading this drivle and get back to making me a custom health screen bitches! And oh yea. Put the music from JAWS in it for me. Bitches.

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just be patient guys. Healthii will come soon but it is not fully complete yet until icefire makes it known.

For those of you who arent patient, there is always google. But be warned, if you do happen to find what you are looking for, dont complain about bricking. No help at all will be given.

Be safe, be patient.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Gamemaster2022 @ Gamemaster2022: Great titles. I'm about to play some Pokémon Emerald. I need to lvl up