Mexico
Vote for 2nd picture please, you horny Zidane and your girly avatars and images
laugh.gif

Scolor

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
May you guys tell me what's the point to replache the Healt Warning image until BootMii is released??!?

It's useless.

Quincy

Your own personal guitarist :3
OP
Trophies
Website
youtek.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've been fidling around with paint and Healthii now has a official logo aprooved by icefire

healthii2sp7.png

i personally like this more than the one wiiblaster made

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
THERE WILL BE NO HEATLHII OR WADDER 2.0. Ever. Really. If you didn't notice, Mr. Quincy here has killed http://wadder.net, and I am done with the Wii Scene. Sorry for all those who have helped me and want to see my new applications out.

Plus, I am banned from #wiidev, #hackmii (only person ever banned), #wiidevot, and more on IRC as all of Team Twiizers think I am stupid and the world would be better with less people like me.

Cya all guys, its been (mostly) fun!

djtaz: the reason was that quincy told me it was a BL post, and I said delete it. I though it was asking for BL help (not wanted by me), not a post about BL or a link which I think was perfectly fine. Basically, I only wanted BL help to stay here
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well if he is banned from HackMii then I guess he is messing with important info and possibly major massive brick, #wiidev I can't even enter the place, but HackMii, wow you really piss off marcan...!!!
laugh.gif

56killer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
icefireicefire said:
THERE WILL BE NO HEATLHII OR WADDER 2.0. Ever. Really. If you didn't notice, Mr. Quincy here has killed http://wadder.net, and I am done with the Wii Scene. Sorry for all those who have helped me and want to see my new applications out.

Plus, I am banned from #wiidev, #hackmii (only person ever banned), #wiidevot, and more on IRC as all of Team Twiizers think I am stupid and the world would be better with less people like me.

Cya all guys, its been (mostly) fun!

djtaz: the reason was that quincy told me it was a BL post, and I said delete it. I though it was asking for BL help (not wanted by me), not a post about BL or a link which I think was perfectly fine. Basically, I only wanted BL help to stay here
smile.gif
I hate when this happens. Theres always somebody withn good intentions and something happens to him and everyone in the scene punish. Don't get me wrong love your work icefireicefire

icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep! heres a quote from marcan:

21:47:17 SquidMan: it's not dislike of information sharing.
21:47:24 it's dislike of channels.
21:48:18 it's also dislike of people like icefire who distribute illegal channels and tools for them
21:50:19 heh, yeah, I guess
21:50:30 I understand you hating people like icefire
21:50:39 and I understand dislike of channels
21:51:08 it just seems kinda backwards for a homebrew community to hold information.
21:51:16 but w/e
21:51:26 you discovered it, you do with it what you please

and

22:03:09 anyway, whatever marcan thinks, I'm not an idiot.
22:03:19 as nor am I
22:03:31 no, iceman [icefire] is an idiot
22:03:37 yes he is
22:03:43 and whether you are or aren't one, releasing channel banner stuff will only further idiots like iceman [icefire]
22:03:46 that's why I'm not doing it
22:03:49 that's true
22:03:58 fair enough.
22:04:09 I don't think there's anything wrong with a tool to automatically make channels out of homebrew
22:04:12 in fact I think it's a good idea
22:04:16 icefire's implementation is horrible, but
22:04:19 I think it's a terrible idea
22:04:19 haha

WiiBlaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quincy said:
I've been fidling around with paint and Healthii now has a official logo aprooved by icefire

healthii2sp7.png

i personally like this more than the one wiiblaster made

I never made a Banner for ya? anyways Wiishizza is ten times better than me with graphics
Icefire, i dnt care what people say i still think the auto wader tool was a good Idea
But i think that people was Foolish to jump in on testing it.

bebs

Trophies
XP
Country
don't care about what they 're saying man.
world isn't all around them, go ahead whatever they say, you don't have to proove something to them.

i belive in you!

20clarky08

Official Wii Freak
Trophies
Website
20clarky08.googlepages.com
XP
Country
they only think its a horrible idea because they never released it and other people found out how to

there like a fuckin kid with a new toy them mate

they personally do my head in beyond belief quicker we find a way to break free of HBC and Twilight the better mate

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think the main problem is that people found the guides and started making bannera anyway using the guides and the problem that was causing was people starting to brick wii's

I think wadder is a good idea because people are going to do this anyway since there is a guide out there , and having a way to prevent this happening is at least going to cut down on the amount of wii's getting sent back to nintendo.

Had the guides not been released i would have said it was a bad idea , but the information was already there so i think making an application based on them that prevents bricking is a good idea for everyone.

Homebrew is based on a flaw in the wii's code and this was released to the public as an application to assist the community - i believe wadder has a similar goal in the end.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well Marcan is piss with all the pirates around the globe, so he will never release a tool ever again nor the source, even if it's not a tool for help piracy, because I kind of understand his point of view, but I really don't understand why he and others made public the wiibrew.org page, the #wiidev, the homebrew channel, and many more apps, if you don't want your stuff in bad hands, don't release publicly...!!!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)