icefireicefire

GBATemp Fails.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That is even harder Skarface as they are all packed up like 3 or 4 deep in U8 archives
tongue.gif

the issue is either a bad U8 packer or unpacker I think. 75% sure it isn't the packer as crediar made it and has used it himself for this purpose, but the unpacker seems fine too (actually have source for that one!!)

Not TPL either as that is the same as from WADder and as such is known working.

any ideas?

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i for one will be patient. i know its for my own good. plus i just got my wii back on friday from the big N dont want to send it back so soon.
almost forgot ICEFIRE YOU ARE THE MAN!!! keep up the good work.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
icefireicefire said:
I could release now, but it would take an hour to make one file :| .

If I had HowardC's code....

Well, it's not going to be like WADder... most people will only make maybe 4-5 a year... since it's not a good thing to keep overwriting your SystemMenu...

oneleggedjack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
umm... mrwulff you are one of the most incompetent people on these forums... icefireicefireicefireicefire you are a god amongst nerds, whatever you do.... (Healthii and WADder 2 hopefully) you're still GBAtemp family, when you leave, I'll leave... and remember kids, Flame=Flamer.
Now with that in mind you don't want to be a flamer, now do you mr. big bad wulff?
Much Love One Love,
One Legged Jack

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
zidane_genome said:
icefireicefire said:
I could release now, but it would take an hour to make one file :| .

If I had HowardC's code....

Well, it's not going to be like WADder... most people will only make maybe 4-5 a year... since it's not a good thing to keep overwriting your SystemMenu...

Not when there are going to be soo many designs to choose from lol.

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
icefireicefire said:
the issue is either a bad U8 packer or unpacker I think. 75% sure it isn't the packer as crediar made it and has used it himself for this purpose, but the unpacker seems fine too (actually have source for that one!!)
I have yet to see a wadunpacker build that works properly under windows, since by default files are opened in text mode and \n characters (0x0A) end up being written as \r\n (0x0D 0x0A). It's not the same problem here is it?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We should start posting some very cool images for Healthii screens... I posted 2 way back on page 2 or 3...

What will YOU be putting as your H&W screen? (remember to give credit to the original author of the work if you can)

jacklaidlaw

Trophies
XP
Country
zidane_genome said:
We should start posting some very cool images for Healthii screens... I posted 2 way back on page 2 or 3...

What will YOU be putting as your H&W screen? (remember to give credit to the original author of the work if you can)

this aint my image i just resized it and dont know the original creator

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o252/ja...aw/nintendo.jpg

MicShadow

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
icefire, don't stop what your doing. Nearly all of my channels are made from Wadder
yaynds.gif

Yes, marcan and bushing and all that opened the door for hacking, but its not like they are the only ones that could of. They just thought of doing it first. Big deal.

Its not like they patent everything thats in Wii hacking, it certainly doesnt belong to them. You have made my and others hacking experience a joy. The elitsm over at the 'marcan camp' is ridiculous, thinking they are the best and only wii coders, and no one else will ever live up. Anyway it's been annoying me for a while. Rant over

I think this is a great idea, and should be continued. Ive been looking for something like this for a while. Thanks icefire!

EDIT: I'd be up for testing, ive got the full Riskiimod/SafeMii installed, so even if i do brick, recovering should be easy

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
I think you still didn't get it: marcan/bushing don't care about being recognized as better coders, they just don't want to support piracy or help building iillegal stuff

The point is wads contain illegal stuff

You care or you don't, this is not the problem: THEY care and now refuse to help anybody about this, it's their choice so if you want to play around with WAD stuff, you have to do it alone, without begging for twizzers help

icefire made clear points about that, he knows perfectly why they kicked him and he knows perfectly what HE can do and what THEY can do and have already done
What is achieved here is just "baby hacking" compared to what they did (find a new hack, fake-signing, reverse-engineering of the wii hardware, system menus, IOS, channel structure...). Just pay a little more respect to them and stop seeing teh world as a little child (ennemies vs allies side crap) , without what they found AND documented, nothing here would have been possible

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Jacobeian said:
I think you still didn't get it: marcan/bushing don't care about being recognized as better coders, they just don't want to support piracy or help building iillegal stuff

The point is wads contain illegal stuff

You care or you don't, this is not the problem: THEY care and now refuse to help anybody about this, it's their choice so if you want to play around with WAD stuff, you have to do it alone, without begging for twizzers help

icefire made clear points about that, he knows perfectly why they kicked him and he knows perfectly what HE can do and what THEY can do and have already done
What is achieved here is just "baby hacking" compared to what they did (find a new hack, fake-signing, reverse-engineering of the wii hardware, system menus, IOS, channel structure...). Just pay a little more respect to them and stop seeing teh world as a little child (ennemies vs allies side crap) , without what they found AND documented, nothing here would have been possible
full ack! you got exactly the right point.

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
who the fuck cares just because they open the doors we cant play. so if they didnt want all this to happen so why did they make the programs just for them. so its ok for them to do it but not us FUCK THEM. icefire you know your the fucking man dont let them ruin it for the rest of us.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
buby78 said:
who the fuck cares just because they open the doors we cant play. so if they didnt want all this to happen so why did they make the programs just for them. so its ok for them to do it but not us FUCK THEM. icefire you know your the fucking man dont let them ruin it for the rest of us.

the human mind is sometime fascinating

what don't you understand in that sentence:
"They don't care what you are doing with their findings, they just won't help you doing illegal stuff"

Is that too a complicated concept or what ?

buby78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jacobeian said:
buby78 said:

the human mind is sometime fascinating

what don't you understand in that sentence:
"They don't care what you are doing with their findings, they just won't help you doing illegal stuff"

Is that too a complicated concept or what ?
so if they dont care why the fuck all there dick riding buddies keep posting shit here. if they dont care why not help instead of talking shit and point in the legal way of doing this. did they do there channel legally? if so that means they got the stuff to keep it legal. so why not share.

jcasas392

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm actually a little disappointed here.

this is a site that i come to, to read about technology, and homebrew, and the hacking scene. generally things that interest men. and thats what i thought we all were here, (with the excepting of wulf, that from what i've seen, seems like the kinda guy that reads Danielle Steele novels), so why, why WHY the fucking drama? it's like the desperate housewives of GBA here. C'mon.

Icefire, i read almost everything you post, and am a huge fan... but dude... GROW A PAIR AND WEAR EM WITH PRIDE. i saw you defending that "moreCum" guy after someone else here bashed him in an earlier post. FUCK THAT GUY IN THE ASS WITH A BIG RUBBER DICK. he called you an idiot. so what if he can do what you can do quicker? or if he "opened the doors" to the wii hacking scene. BFD. having a talent in no way gives you the right to be a PRICK. i'm willing to bet that guy is a dickless virgin whose keyboards barely let him finger them. no wonder he was first on the scene... HE's a fucking loser. yeah, i hacked my wii, and psp, and iphone, and ps2, and the xbox360... but the rest of the time, i'm out and about getting plastered, longboarding, having sex. yes "moreCum" actual physical fucking with someone of the opposite sex. you should try it sometime.

now enough with this bullshit. real men bash faces, not blog.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all