florian

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
i have cIOSCORP v3.3 installer but i search the wad files for this cioscorp 3.3 ? have a link ?

thanks again
wink.gif

flo

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dont ask for illegal wads. just use NUSD to download them, legally. Oh, and do yourself a favour - dont install cIOScrap.

EDIT: Wait, does it used premodified WADs? Then thats just pure illegal...Seriously, dont install it. It messes up your Wii in a MAJOR way.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The link for the install pack is not allowed to be posted on this board. it contains Nintendo copyrighted material. This is illegal to distribute/download through such means and therefore violates the rules of this board. search for the 3.3 release thread find the email they say you can email for the link and send it an email.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DON'T INSTALL IT!!!
Do ya have preloader? Then go to the settings and choose 249 as IOS and it has the same effect, but you don't modify anything forever, just do that!!!

wyndcrosser

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
google boss. majority of websites have it. But like one dude says, sometimes these websites aren't trustworthy or have craptastic coders.

-Wynd

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't needit either, but if you want this don't use cioscorp, but the preloader way

Unfortune

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
check da letter a's sig

the

It's released now!

part and click on it

and also ,

cioscorp doesnt mess anything up.

Ok, so it changes like 40 things in your wii. just because it does dangerous stuff it doesnt mean it will mess everything up...

tanis698

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unfortune said:
check da letter a's sig

the

It's released now!

part and click on it

and also ,

cioscorp doesnt mess anything up.

Ok, so it changes like 40 things in your wii. just because it does dangerous stuff it doesnt mean it will mess everything up...
na it don't mess up anything except make it so if you want to remove it you have to update each ios by hand one at a time.. i don't use it and my wii plays backups through disc channel w/o changing preloader to 249. if i wana change it back i only need to change 1 ios instead of them all.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah cIOSCORP will not actually mess up the system at all. it's quite easy to just backup all the IOS's in wad form before installing patched versions so you can just put the original backups in the CIOSCORP install folder while deleting the patched ones and then run the installer again to reverse the install. It's not a bad tool at all IMHO.

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
kLiNiKaL said:
NeoGammA or USBLoaderGX FTW!!!!

why any rtard would want to do this 2 his wii is beyond me, anyone installing this deserves to brick imho.

your Wii was hacked to get Neogamma running games was it not? or did your Wii play copies right out of the box? I dont think so and you really shouldnt be calling anyone a rtard, idiot!

Think before you speak or just STFU

"Wii 4.1E BlackPirate Theme (1 Launch Day w/ Black Case Mod + 1 Stock LEH2)
HBC Black Edition 1.0.3 / BootMii Boot2
cIOS249 rev 14 + cIOS222/223 Hermes + cIOS202 (IOS60 Base)
Hibern WiiFlow Autoboot (from Preloader.)"

says it all really.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol