Momba1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

as the title says my SD Card got somehow fucked up when I ejected it from the PC... (And yes, I did safe eject)

So now it neither works with the 3DS, which doesnt even boot since the needed files are missing i guess, and the PC only tells me that It needs to be formatted....

As you probably can imagine I am everything but amused about this since I had tons of games installed which would all be lost if I format the SD-Card...

Has anybody had this problem too already and maybe knows a way to restore the files on the SD-Card so that I dont have to put in hours of work again ?

Thanks in advance.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

as the title says my SD Card got somehow fucked up when I ejected it from the PC... (And yes, I did safe eject)

So now it neither works with the 3DS, which doesnt even boot since the needed files are missing i guess, and the PC only tells me that It needs to be formatted....

As you probably can imagine I am everything but amused about this since I had tons of games installed which would all be lost if I format the SD-Card...

Has anybody had this problem too already and maybe knows a way to restore the files on the SD-Card so that I dont have to put in hours of work again ?

Thanks in advance.
Buy a new card this one is cooked

ZipMartin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If it's happened some times, maybe it's not as good as you think. Make weekly or at least monthly backups after formatting so you won't have such a big headache

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello,

Thanks in advance.
Try a data recovery program like Recuva (free) or GetDataBack (paid but you can find it if you know where to look, offers more options and seems to recover more data)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-