Gaming Scribblenauts imagination sharing thread

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm stuck on 4 of the puzzle levels. They're the last 4 levels I need to complete (already did all action-ones). Can anyone help me with these?

9-6: Some kind of party and you need to dress your character up. I did so in multiple outfits, but it doesn't seem to work.

9-8: With haunted objects. I can get Mr.Jazz and Mr. Doctor. But how do I get Mr. Fashion?

10-4: Need to win 3 games on the fair. I can win the last shooting one, and the one where I need some sort of hammer for, but I have no idea what to do for the last one.

10-6: Need to give the patients medical help, family, and entertainment. Medical help is easy. Just summon a doctor. Family... not sure if I managed to get it or not. And I have no idea how to entertain the last one. Clown, magician or entertainer doesn't work. Neither does giving him something to entertain him with (like a game).

Also, the glitch I previously mentioned... I experimented some more with it. You can get the star through iceblocks with it. And you can also get them through vertical slide doors. I totally broke the final action level, I think. I went with Maxwell before the doors, then summoned some handcuffs, and tried getting the star through. But suddenly the gates started to raise and I just ran to the star. I highly doubt they're supposed to just start raising after a while... didn't touch any switch either.

cjm187

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RedHero said:
I'm stuck on 4 of the puzzle levels. They're the last 4 levels I need to complete (already did all action-ones). Can anyone help me with these?

9-6: Some kind of party and you need to dress your character up. I did so in multiple outfits, but it doesn't seem to work.

9-8: With haunted objects. I can get Mr.Jazz and Mr. Doctor. But how do I get Mr. Fashion?

10-4: Need to win 3 games on the fair. I can win the last shooting one, and the one where I need some sort of hammer for, but I have no idea what to do for the last one.

10-6: Need to give the patients medical help, family, and entertainment. Medical help is easy. Just summon a doctor. Family... not sure if I managed to get it or not. And I have no idea how to entertain the last one. Clown, magician or entertainer doesn't work. Neither does giving him something to entertain him with (like a game).

Also, the glitch I previously mentioned... I experimented some more with it. You can get the star through iceblocks with it. And you can also get them through vertical slide doors. I totally broke the final action level, I think. I went with Maxwell before the doors, then summoned some handcuffs, and tried getting the star through. But suddenly the gates started to raise and I just ran to the star. I highly doubt they're supposed to just start raising after a while... didn't touch any switch either.

ok this is from the top of my head of what i remember doing:

9-6 I summoned a dress and a hat which worked try glasses too like a monocle

9-8: dont remember this one ill edit when i can check my ds later

10-4 first one throw a baseball then summon a sledgehammer kill the moles then jetpack over to the meter thing and hit the button with the sledgehammer

10-6 summon doctor for the one laying down, mom for the one on the upper left, and i did a TV set for the upper right

Now this may be a lack of imagination on my part but how the heck do you beat 10-11 on puzzle what answer do i draw? And btw the last level on the action setting is great
yaynds.gif

Earl

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Imo it seems like alot of people are just trying to beat the game, which (again in my opion obviously) is not really what scribblenauts is about, i mean sure you can summon death everytime you stumble into an enemy, and sure you can use a jetpack or a stealth fighter everytime you run into a ledge, but wheres the fun in that? I try to find new solutions to every level i come to and always try to keep using new items.

For those of you just wanting to chew through the levels though here is one trick i stumbled over which is alright, whenever you need to pull a lever to open a door to get to the starrite, all you need to do is summon a mechanic and he will pull it for you, if you are doing it in advanced mode, car mechanic and plane mechanic will also get the job done.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Earl said:
Imo it seems like alot of people are just trying to beat the game, which (again in my opion obviously) is not really what scribblenauts is about, i mean sure you can summon death everytime you stumble into an enemy, and sure you can use a jetpack or a stealth fighter everytime you run into a ledge, but wheres the fun in that? I try to find new solutions to every level i come to and always try to keep using new items.

For those of you just wanting to chew through the levels though here is one trick i stumbled over which is alright, whenever you need to pull a lever to open a door to get to the starrite, all you need to do is summon a mechanic and he will pull it for you, if you are doing it in advanced mode, car mechanic and plane mechanic will also get the job done.
I just like to stay on the title screen and mess around with tons of things id rather do that then play the actual levels =P

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
syko5150 said:
Earl said:

I just like to stay on the title screen and mess around with tons of things id rather do that then play the actual levels =P

exactly
wink.gif

So anyone tried staging a zombie invasion then killing them from a hot air ballon?

mobad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is an interesting Death tip. If Death looses his scythe he becomes STRONGER. So if you make a Death and make a monkey, the monkey will steal the scythe and Death will basically have a 1-hit kill.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Try these characters:
Behemoth
Chinese Dragon
Cthulu
Dragon
Edison
Giant Enemy Crab
Hydra
Kraken
Leviathan
Manticore
Mecha
Robosaur
Shoggoth
Tyrannosaurus
Ra
Anubis
Medusa

My favorite weapon:
Mech

And contrary to popular belief, God is NOT invincible. In fact, I summoned and equipped a baseball bat, then summoned God and killed him with it.

*EDIT*
Favorite wardrobe combo:
Armor
Helm
Shield / Gauntlet (one or the other, can't equip both)
Boots
Flame Sword

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
cjm187 said:
RedHero said:

ok this is from the top of my head of what i remember doing:

9-6 I summoned a dress and a hat which worked try glasses too like a monocle

9-8: dont remember this one ill edit when i can check my ds later

10-4 first one throw a baseball then summon a sledgehammer kill the moles then jetpack over to the meter thing and hit the button with the sledgehammer

10-6 summon doctor for the one laying down, mom for the one on the upper left, and i did a TV set for the upper right

Now this may be a lack of imagination on my part but how the heck do you beat 10-11 on puzzle what answer do i draw? And btw the last level on the action setting is great
yaynds.gif

Write "Win". Then place the starite somewhere. Don't ask me why I tried such a ridiculous answer my first time through the level, I just did >.

sanghoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
andyp350 said:
has any one done world 2-3 action, i cant get past the damn security guards, i tried invisibility cloak but they can still see me

give a water gun to the lower guard: byebye lethality;
then rope in the star
biggrin.gif

eSPy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Tubbernaut said:
The thing I find the most annoying is the levels where you have to reunite things.

Example:

Reunite the lamb with the rest of the herd.
I kill off the wolf, and then cant get the sheep across the gap because a bridge wont fit and I cant resize stuff....

Altho, for transporting people (ie: Take the injured man up the snowy cliff to the hospital) I just spawn a helicopter and hover it over him so he appears in the passenger seat (hold the rear of the vehicle over him).

Still, super fun as - pity no story
smile.gif

just did that one myself put on some wings and tied a rope to me and the sheep then flew it over. also had to summon a hunter to kill the wolf first

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Densetsu3000 said:
And contrary to popular belief, God is NOT invincible. In fact, I summoned and equipped a baseball bat, then summoned God and killed him with it.
It isn't that he's invincible, it's that his regular attack is electrocuting (he's actually Zeus), and therefore anyone who gets into close combat to him who isn't immune to electricity tends to die with no ability to defend themselves on account of constantly being in a zapped state.

Pretty sure god will fail against oozes, say, who don't get stunned by his mini-thunderbolt hits. Ditto for death.

For flying, I find that a Pegasus is better than a jetpack. It can hover indefinitely (unlike a jetpack, wings, flying carpets or flying brooms, which all eventually have to land), it isn't shorted out by water the way jetpacks and mechanical vehicles are, and it doesn't take up a lot of space the way most vehicles do.

When you have to move someone or something, create a rope and tie them to your pegasus. Easy. You can move things remotely by tying them to a falcon, then luring the falcon to move using a pigeon as bait.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Earl said:
I agree, and if you're trying to just finish the game it's pretty easy. The real challenge is for the completionists who are working through advanced mode where you have to finish each level 3 times without using an item more than once.

Frannyman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Bmcs said:
Shad0wninja said:
Kingfield said:
Aeladya said:
I can't get 1-10 (puzzle) to work. The stupid ants keep eating the hippie's sandwich and I can't kill the ants or I lose. Any tips?
LOL this ones the easiest, u can just grab the sandwich nd run around forever.

Or, you can grab a shovel, go to the right ant hill area, dig somewhere before the cake, than go to the right, and repeat. You have to do the left first, as it comes more quick. Lool.

Or, you can just use a box a put the cake inside...
Or you can empty the anthill and store the sandwich there. I bet you didn't thought of that?
laugh.gif

QUOTE(Ruri @ Sep 15 2009, 03:33 AM)
It isn't that he's invincible, it's that his regular attack is electrocuting (he's actually Zeus), and therefore anyone who gets into close combat to him who isn't immune to electricity tends to die with no ability to defend themselves on account of constantly being in a zapped state.

Pretty sure god will fail against oozes, say, who don't get stunned by his mini-thunderbolt hits. Ditto for death.

For flying, I find that a Pegasus is better than a jetpack. It can hover indefinitely (unlike a jetpack, wings, flying carpets or flying brooms, which all eventually have to land), it isn't shorted out by water the way jetpacks and mechanical vehicles are, and it doesn't take up a lot of space the way most vehicles do.

When you have to move someone or something, create a rope and tie them to your pegasus. Easy. You can move things remotely by tying them to a falcon, then luring the falcon to move using a pigeon as bait.
Reindeers fly a bit slower than the pegasi, but are quite stronger and less easily scared, if pulling stuff with them is your thing. The falcon-pidgeon tip is real good. I'll try it. I guess using something smaller, like handcuffs or a leash would be a bit better for tying the falcon to the starite or whatever you need tied. I've been using the chimp-banana combo, but this one is a lot better!!

It's quite easy to get people through walls using a chain, if they are motivated enough to do that. Or people jumping through solid surfaces if they are not very eager to drop the item they are holding. It's interesting to see it happen, but gets old after a while. That's how this was achieved:
DSC_0001-1.jpg

Whooosh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL no offense but ye are stuck on some easy levels.

I am on lv3.5 and have not been stuck yet(done most with advanced mode)

The trick to this game is to be imaginative.

(TIPS: Balloons(fun) are so cool attach enough to youself and you float or attach a load to you motornike car or other vehicle and youcan get some air. Also type in MECHANOID and you get a cool robo suit which makes you literally invicible against enemies and gives you laser's)

If you get a UFO put an alian in it an place a cow somewhere the alian goes nuts and chases the cow, beams him up and it kills the cow LOL

(BTW: on the level that you have to clean the park i used dynamite and a flame thrower to destroy the rubbish)

Kkolko

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Zidapi said:
Earl said:
I agree, and if you're trying to just finish the game it's pretty easy. The real challenge is for the completionists who are working through advanced mode where you have to finish each level 3 times without using an item more than once.
It is way too easy to cheat the 3 times level. The game doesn't include prefixes in the actual item, but they do count for the 3 times limit. So you can use "Broom", "Big Broom" or even "Hjuyt Broom" and get the same thing
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY