Gaming Scribblenauts imagination sharing thread

koonghx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I've gone through world 1 and 2 now at stg 3.
It's quite easy.
for those stuck with the button.
Just use a rock or statue.

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Fabis94 said:
How do i do 1-11 puzzle? When i put the flowers in the basket nothing happens :/
Could this be some anti-piracy thing because in a vid it shows that i'm just supposed to put a flower in the basket.

You need to get 3 flowers. The lily or w.e in the water is a flower.

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh thanks
biggrin.gif

Now what to do in 2-5? The blue thing is blocking the exit, but theres no switch.

steirina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
andyp350 said:
has any one done world 2-3 action, i cant get past the damn security guards, i tried invisibility cloak but they can still see me

Just fly over [with wings, a jetpack, pterodactyl, whichever flying item you prefer] over the top. Summon a termite to eat away the totem, box and cage, and then the way opens to the Star thing. For an alternative solution, you could feed the policeman donuts which makes him go to sleep then fly over and termite as usual, though doing that goes over the par limit.
I'm still trying to think of ways to bypass the security guard; poison, sleeping gas, sleeping pills all don't work. I find it quirky that he and the policeman have different behavior patterns, though.

Also, does anyone else have an alternate way to get past Action 1-5, where you have to reach the Star thing at the end, that doesn't use a fishing pole? Another tool to pull something towards you, basically.

Syman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
steirina said:
andyp350 said:
has any one done world 2-3 action, i cant get past the damn security guards, i tried invisibility cloak but they can still see me

Just fly over [with wings, a jetpack, pterodactyl, whichever flying item you prefer] over the top. Summon a termite to eat away the totem, box and cage, and then the way opens to the Star thing. For an alternative solution, you could feed the policeman donuts which makes him go to sleep then fly over and termite as usual, though doing that goes over the par limit.
I'm still trying to think of ways to bypass the security guard; poison, sleeping gas, sleeping pills all don't work. I find it quirky that he and the policeman have different behavior patterns, though.

Also, does anyone else have an alternate way to get past Action 1-5, where you have to reach the Star thing at the end, that doesn't use a fishing pole? Another tool to pull something towards you, basically.

Think i saw grappling hook mentioned on these very forums. It does work!

Shad0wninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
steirina said:
andyp350 said:

Input "Grappling Hook"

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
Aeladya said:
I can't get 1-10 (puzzle) to work. The stupid ants keep eating the hippie's sandwich and I can't kill the ants or I lose. Any tips?
LOL this ones the easiest, u can just grab the sandwich nd run around forever.

Shad0wninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Kingfield said:
Aeladya said:
I can't get 1-10 (puzzle) to work. The stupid ants keep eating the hippie's sandwich and I can't kill the ants or I lose. Any tips?
Or, you can grab a shovel, go to the right ant hill area, dig somewhere before the cake, than go to the right, and repeat. You have to do the left first, as it comes more quick. Lool.

Bmcs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Shad0wninja said:
Kingfield said:
Aeladya said:
Or, you can grab a shovel, go to the right ant hill area, dig somewhere before the cake, than go to the right, and repeat. You have to do the left first, as it comes more quick. Lool.

Or, you can just use a box a put the cake inside...

cmdixon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need help with level 3-6. I can figure out how to give the caveman fire, but I can't figure out how to get rid of the big dinosaur without the egg cracking and a baby dinosaur being born. I assume since the caveman wants a dino omelet that the egg needs to be intact?

OtakuGamerZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingfield said:
Aeladya said:

Nope...1-8 is easiest

All I do is stand on the bench and nuke the trash, fly, and everything else to oblivion. Then I win.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OtakuGamerZ said:
Kingfield said:
Aeladya said:

Nope...1-8 is easiest

All I do is stand on the bench and nuke the trash, fly, and everything else to oblivion. Then I win.

omg, i can't belive that worked!

Senbonzaku101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cmdixon said:
I need help with level 3-6. I can figure out how to give the caveman fire, but I can't figure out how to get rid of the big dinosaur without the egg cracking and a baby dinosaur being born. I assume since the caveman wants a dino omelet that the egg needs to be intact?

It took me forever to realize you get an omelet from the egg above the caveman. Throw it at him and then summon a hand lens to light the log next to the skull.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: He's right behind me, isn't he?