Gaming Scribblenauts GamePad faceplate up for pre-order on Amazon UK

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
EDIT: it's not the Scribblenauts faceplate... I misread the Wii U Daily post. £15 seems a bit much, anyway. Here's a pic of the Scribblenauts one, anyway:

scribblenauts-faceplate.png

(image from Joystiq)

One word... UGLY! I don't think I'll be bothering with faceplates, unless Club Nintendo get some cool limited editions.

http://amzn.to/TkM0fR

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah because people want their gaming buttons to be inside something rather then sticking out. This is why outy boobs get shown more than inny boobs.

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah because people want their gaming buttons to be inside something rather then sticking out. This is why outy boobs get shown more than inny boobs.

Inny boobs sounds like it could lead to some serious medical complications as well.

But this does look rather ugly, I don't even see the appeal to faceplates for controllers. I mean it's a controller after all, it's not a handheld.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It's weird, it would have made more sense to have an existing faceplate on the GamePad with the buttons designed to stick out an additional few mm. Then, swapping to a new faceplate would keep the overall feel the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: