Gaming Scribble Jump - Is this Game working for you?

Haloman800

a real gril
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded it from the developers website, put "data" on the root of my SD card with the "scribblejump" folder inside it, and just to be on the safe side I also put the rom in the root.

Everytime I try to load I get a black screen.

Has anyone gotten this to work?

http://cojobo.net/~s_hansse/download/scrib...index.php?lg=en

^ To download it. Scribble Jump is based off of the iPod and Android's Doodle Jump game.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
I believe this is the wrong section
smile.gif
It should be either on homebrew and applications ones or the one for your card, though i recommed the homebrew section. Now for more help try to post your cart and version etc.. and is it patched and bla bla
smile.gif
You know the deal.

westarrr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I cant download it

This is what i get:
Code:
Notice: Undefined index: do in /home/1994/s_hansse/public_html/download/scribblejump/download.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: code in /home/1994/s_hansse/public_html/download/scribblejump/download.php on line 38

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/1994/s_hansse/public_html/download/scribblejump/download.php:16) in /home/1994/s_hansse/public_html/download/scribblejump/download.php on line 65

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/1994/s_hansse/public_html/download/scribblejump/download.php:16) in /home/1994/s_hansse/public_html/download/scribblejump/download.php on line 66

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1