Scribble Jump - Is this Game working for you?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Haloman800, Jul 28, 2010.

Jul 28, 2010
  1. Haloman800
    OP

Member Haloman800 a real gril

United States
    I downloaded it from the developers website, put "data" on the root of my SD card with the "scribblejump" folder inside it, and just to be on the safe side I also put the rom in the root.

Everytime I try to load I get a black screen.

Has anyone gotten this to work?

http://cojobo.net/~s_hansse/download/scrib...index.php?lg=en

^ To download it. Scribble Jump is based off of the iPod and Android's Doodle Jump game.

2. DarkStriker

Member DarkStriker GBAtemp's Kpop lover!

Norway
    I believe this is the wrong section [​IMG] It should be either on homebrew and applications ones or the one for your card, though i recommed the homebrew section. Now for more help try to post your cart and version etc.. and is it patched and bla bla [​IMG] You know the deal.

3. westarrr

Member westarrr GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I cant download it

This is what i get:
    Code:
    Notice: Undefined index: do in /home/1994/s_hansse/public_html/download/scribblejump/download.php on line 16

Notice: Undefined index: code in /home/1994/s_hansse/public_html/download/scribblejump/download.php on line 38

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/1994/s_hansse/public_html/download/scribblejump/download.php:16) in /home/1994/s_hansse/public_html/download/scribblejump/download.php on line 65

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/1994/s_hansse/public_html/download/scribblejump/download.php:16) in /home/1994/s_hansse/public_html/download/scribblejump/download.php on line 66

4. s_hansse

Newcomer s_hansse Newbie

Germany
    This error has been fixed and I also uploaded the source code.