science is a fraud

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Minox, Nov 25, 2008.

Nov 25, 2008

science is a fraud by Minox at 6:56 PM (897 Views / 0 Likes) 9 replies

1. Minox
    OP

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    science - a fraud?

Well we all know science as that weird sciency thing, but lately I've become more and more suspicious of who he/she is and I started researching things. The first thing that striked me was his custom member title. When I first googled sciencium I found a bunch of weird Swedish news articles from 1992, but a few search results later I found something that actually made some sense:
    Exhibit #1
    After this I noticed the resemblance of his avatar as a part of the periodic table, but when I looked up the place were sciencium was supposed to be I found this:
    Exhibit #2
    Exhibit #3
    If you look up K in the periodic table then you'll find out that it stands for Potassium. So this got me wondering, what is this Potassium thing? You should already know this by now, but I looked up that too and here's what I found:
    Exhibit #4
    This picture seemed pretty clear to me. This Potassium has a very strong resemblance to cocaine, but I figured that it was made to look like cocaine to draw away attention from the real truth. There was still something bothering about the cocaine thing and then I remembered. Cocaine was used in the early days of Coca Cola, so that must be were it came from.

Let's take some minutes thinking about what I've found out this far:
    • Sciencium in weird Swedish newspapers
    • Strangelooking guy
    • #19 in the Periodic table = Potassium
    • Potassium looks like cocaine
    • Cocaine was used in the early days of Coca Cola
    So now on to my conclusion. science must be no other than a former Swedish chemist that became addicted to cocaine and got fired when he accidentally snorted Potassium instead of cocaine. After a couple of years on the street selling drugs to Winnie-the-Pooh fans he was hired by the Coca Cola company since they had found out that he was the perfect way to conceal the truth of Coca Cola due to his crooked ways of dealing with things.

He's not the real thing and now I demand an apoligy from whoever science really is!

science you're a fraud, admit it!

2. Pizzaroo

Member Pizzaroo douchebag

United States
    Science is white powder.

3. ENDscape

Member ENDscape REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!

Philippines
  4. Veho

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia

HA! So not only is he a capable individual, he's perfect for the job! How does that make him a fraud? Eh? Eh? Eh?

5. Minox
    OP

Supervisor Minox Spytech Employee

Sweden
    New discovery:
    In the broadest sense, a fraud is a deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual. The specific legal definition varies by legal jurisdiction. Fraud is a crime, and is also a civil law violation. Many hoaxes are fraudulent, although those not made for personal gain are not technically frauds. Defrauding people of money is presumably the most common type of fraud, but there have also been many fraudulent "discoveries" in art, archaeology, and science.

6. science

Member science science rules

Canada
    So, you finally figured it all out? Hmm. I knew this day would come sooner or later. I assume you also found where I hid the millions of dollars, and that moozxy and I are the same person? You clever bastard.

7. coolbho3000

Member coolbho3000 GBATemp Kikkoman Naturally Brewed SoySauce Fanatic

That's some clever investigating going on there

8. da_head

Member da_head A dying dream..

Canada
    someone was RLY bored LOL

9. Holaitsme

Member Holaitsme 10/10 would be loyal again

United States
    I for one am not shocked.

10. Man18

Member Man18 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    [​IMG]

This is how I know that science is a fraud.
    [​IMG]