Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
science - a fraud?

Well we all know science as that weird sciency thing, but lately I've become more and more suspicious of who he/she is and I started researching things. The first thing that striked me was his custom member title. When I first googled sciencium I found a bunch of weird Swedish news articles from 1992, but a few search results later I found something that actually made some sense:
exhibit.jpg

Well I don't really recognize him, so we'll keep this evidence for later.
After this I noticed the resemblance of his avatar as a part of the periodic table, but when I looked up the place were sciencium was supposed to be I found this:
K.png
Sci.png
Notice the resemblance?
periodic_table.gif
If you look up K in the periodic table then you'll find out that it stands for Potassium. So this got me wondering, what is this Potassium thing? You should already know this by now, but I looked up that too and here's what I found:
Potassium.jpg
cocaine.jpg
This picture seemed pretty clear to me. This Potassium has a very strong resemblance to cocaine, but I figured that it was made to look like cocaine to draw away attention from the real truth. There was still something bothering about the cocaine thing and then I remembered. Cocaine was used in the early days of Coca Cola, so that must be were it came from.

Let's take some minutes thinking about what I've found out this far:
  • Sciencium in weird Swedish newspapers
  • Strangelooking guy
  • #19 in the Periodic table = Potassium
  • Potassium looks like cocaine
  • Cocaine was used in the early days of Coca Cola
So now on to my conclusion. science must be no other than a former Swedish chemist that became addicted to cocaine and got fired when he accidentally snorted Potassium instead of cocaine. After a couple of years on the street selling drugs to Winnie-the-Pooh fans he was hired by the Coca Cola company since they had found out that he was the perfect way to conceal the truth of Coca Cola due to his crooked ways of dealing with things.

He's not the real thing and now I demand an apoligy from whoever science really is!

science you're a fraud, admit it!

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Minox_IX said:
he was hired by the Coca Cola company since they had found out that he was the perfect way to conceal the truth of Coca Cola due to his crooked ways of dealing with things.
Minox_IX said:
they had found out that he was the perfect way to conceal the truth of Coca Cola
Minox_IX said:
he was perfect
QUOTE(Minox_IX @ Nov 25 2008, 07:56 PM) perfect
QUOTE(Minox_IX @ Nov 25 2008, 07:56 PM)
perfect

HA! So not only is he a capable individual, he's perfect for the job! How does that make him a fraud? Eh? Eh? Eh?

Minox

Thanks for the fish
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
New discovery:
In the broadest sense, a fraud is a deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual. The specific legal definition varies by legal jurisdiction. Fraud is a crime, and is also a civil law violation. Many hoaxes are fraudulent, although those not made for personal gain are not technically frauds. Defrauding people of money is presumably the most common type of fraud, but there have also been many fraudulent "discoveries" in art, archaeology, and science.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So, you finally figured it all out? Hmm. I knew this day would come sooner or later. I assume you also found where I hid the millions of dollars, and that moozxy and I are the same person? You clever bastard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show