Scene it - Twilight

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by misscaribean, Mar 9, 2010.

Mar 9, 2010

Scene it - Twilight by misscaribean at 4:55 PM (1,049 Views / 0 Likes) 12 replies

1. misscaribean
    OP

Newcomer misscaribean Newbie

United States
    Hi everyone!

I just got the Twilight Scene it game on my acekard2 card but it doesn't work. [​IMG] Does anybody know how to fix it? Maybe a patch or something! Thanx for your help!

Nanou

2. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    I doubt anyone will help since the majority of people here hate Twilight. And a shovelware game of a shovelware movie can never be good.

But do other games work fine? Did you get the ROM from a reliable source? (Don't mention where). You could just obtain another ROM from elsewhere and try, but as I said before - no one's going to make a patch for a game only 1 person will play.

3. Kwartel

Member Kwartel The fairest in all the land

Netherlands
    Lol

Do you have AKAIO+Latest loader?

4. BlackDave

Member BlackDave Official GBATemp "Cleanup Guy"

United States
    Huh lol

Try without any cheats and soft reset on. That works with some games, especially the new ones

5. misscaribean
    OP

United States
    lol Well I like Twilight and I was curious about the game but thanx anyway. Its's the 1rst game I got that does not work. Thanx for taking time to respond.

6. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Download from a different source, if it still doesn't work, bad luck [​IMG]

Why do you like Twilight, actually? IMHO it's just a lame-ass story about some sparkling vampires. [​IMG]

7. KevInChester

Member KevInChester GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    My girlfriend plays this on my Acekard, works fine.

8. misscaribean
    OP

United States

I don't know I've always liked vampires stories from Buffy the vampire slayer to blade and I'm not into gothic stuff at all. I just like it! I will try that, thanx!

9. BlackDave

Member BlackDave Official GBATemp "Cleanup Guy"

United States
    To me Twilight is just another Harry Potter......

But I did like the second movie....was funnier (WAY FUNNIER) than the first morbid looking one

10. Llama Riot

Banned Llama Riot Banned

United States
    In defense of the new guy, most of you fags like anime and that is only slightly less gay than twilight. I've never watched twilight and very little anime, but my broad stereotyping isn't based on the actual content of the subject material respectively; But rather it is based on my extensive observation of the fans of said genre/series. Twilight fans in general are dim-witted, extremely materialistic, and unintelligibly/completely contrived hot topic fake emo sacks of shit. But at the end of the day, Twilight fans are still attracted humans and that is more than I can say about all you hebophilic homosexual flying flaming robot fondlers.

11. Tokiopop

Member Tokiopop Caffeine fiend

United Kingdom
    Do you not read? In the first reply to this thread (mine) I told you to do the exact same thing.

Well, I suppose you do like Twilight...

*snip*

12. MarkDarkness

Member MarkDarkness Deliverator

Poland
    A lot of animu are indeed way worse than Twilight. At least Twilight doesn't have every damn woman speaking in a high pitch that is only audible to dogs, as is the case with most animu or hentai. No idiots with "bleeding noses" and crap either.

If every anime was a masterpiece like Evangelion, then great. But it's actually the opposite.

13. ZenZero

Member ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

United Kingdom
    good, spend your time playing something decent, oh, and twilight is the devil incarnate. never have little girls been so annoying...